Not loosing a single pound

ashbeanz75
ashbeanz75 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, i need help iam doing excersice 4 times a day and weight training 3 times a day but not loosing a single pound but iam loosing inchs. I drink 2.5 ltrs water, and eat fruits and veg and protien everyday. plz help and any good advise

Replies

• Hi, i need help iam doing excersice 4 times a day and weight training 3 times a day but not loosing a single pound but iam loosing inchs. I drink 2.5 ltrs water, and eat fruits and veg and protien everyday. plz help and any good advise
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Just stick with the plan. In time...the lbs will come off! :flowerforyou:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    eat your workout calories, only weigh yourself once/week (or less often!), and give it time!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    weight training 3 times a day? was that a typo? if not I'd say ease back on the workouts. There is such thing as too much of a good thing.:flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Hi, i need help iam doing excersice 4 times a day and weight training 3 times a day but not loosing a single pound but iam loosing inchs. I drink 2.5 ltrs water, and eat fruits and veg and protien everyday. plz help and any good advise

inches are actually better than pounds cause your actually losing fat not just water weight. so keep up with your routine.

it takes me forever to drop pounds but i drop inches and go down pants sizes as well and yet the scale doesnt move.

it is frustrating
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    as long as you're losing inches, the pounds will come off too eventually
    just keep going at it
    and i assume you meant week, not day, otherwise, i would suggest you take it easy
  • Make sure you are eating enough and not over exercising.
  • Hi, i need help iam doing excersice 4 times a day and weight training 3 times a day but not loosing a single pound but iam loosing inchs. I drink 2.5 ltrs water, and eat fruits and veg and protien everyday. plz help and any good advise

If you mean you are exercising that much per week that is fine. You are gaining muscle which weights 2x as much as a fat pound. You are probably losing weight, and gaining muscle which will make you lose more weight in the long run. Stick to it, you are doing great!!
    well you are loosing inches so that is good, and muscule weighs more then fat so you could be replaceing those fat pounds with muscule that is why you are not losing on the scale but are on the tape...better then me!! I have been doing this for almost a month and haven't lost any lbs and no inches..I keep trudging along but i am losing hope.
  • Just keep working at it.. I am in the same boat as you! I been sitting at the same weight for about
    3 weeks. Very annoying!:explode:
  • I so feel your pain! I have been doing P90X with my fiance to get ready for our wedding. I started working out over two months ago and have lost 6 lbs to date! I was originally going to the gym and doing nothing but cardio. My fiance was doing P90X and seeing results immediately....I however was killing myself and while I initially lost the 6 lbs I went two weeks without anything. So I decided to give p90X a try. I havent lost anymore weight but I have lost inches and my FAVORITE jeans can be buttoned again! YAY! So with that said......stick to losing inches, that's what really counts!
  • hi everyone thanks for the reply, now after 3 months i was eating like crazy and i loose 1 kilo in 1 week and 7 inches from all over body, but same patern i apply for a week i gain 1/2 kg, iam not understand my body , but iam developing muscel on my stomach , but i dont want abs like male, i doono what to do. plz help anyone
This discussion has been closed.