Valentine Drinks

Options
So I know that this is horrible....

But I am going out with the bf for V-day and I am wondering if anyone knows what the least caloric alcoholic drinks are.

I am making sure to save calories, as I am eating a ton of veggies during the day.

Plus I did a hardcore workout this morning :blushing:

Replies

• hopetobeinshape
    Options
    So I know that this is horrible....

But I am going out with the bf for V-day and I am wondering if anyone knows what the least caloric alcoholic drinks are.

I am making sure to save calories, as I am eating a ton of veggies during the day.

Plus I did a hardcore workout this morning :blushing:
  • wannabeflaca
    Options
    White Wine Spritzers are low calories.
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Ready2Cycle
    Options
    Water with Lemon. Stay away from the alcohol. Make yourself the designated driver!
  • Emyko
    Emyko Posts: 12
    Options
    I was about to post the same thing! I was HORRIFIED to find out how many calories I was consuming in an average night of college bar-hopping. (A long island iced tea can easily have over 1,000 calories! That is almost my full day's allotment.)

I don't think it's helpful to suggest not drinking at all. I want thinness to be a permanent lifestyle change, and it's not realistic (or desirable) for me to never drink again.

Anyway, I've read that wine, especially white wine, is low in calories. Flavored vodkas are relatively low cal, because the flavors are infused, not added as a syrup or something. Mixers are the main enemy, people suggest trying your favorite alcohol on the rocks.

I'd like to know what people's favorites are though!