Help me I’m confused...

Options
haleygosk
haleygosk Posts: 23 Member
Is this a fitness app or a dating site?! Some people have gotten a little lost on the WWB

Replies

• haleygosk
    Options
    Getting a little disturbed at some of the topic titles.... ‘should I cut off my squint big toe’
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    some people like to discuss fitness, some people just want to goof around and blow off some steam. Go where it pleases you. Stay out of the scary stuff :)
  • haleygosk
    Options
    Thank you. Il look through one eye from now on
  • haleygosk
    Options
    Now Denny let’s not even drag that comment through the mud on this glorious day ☀️
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I hang out in the fitness and nutrition topics and stay away from chit chat. The forum filters were changed a few weeks ago and now my previously blocked chit chat topics clog up the recent filter.

Darn annoying.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    I hang out in the fitness and nutrition topics and stay away from chit chat. The forum filters were changed a few weeks ago and now my previously blocked chit chat topics clog up the recent filter.

Darn annoying.

Um... isn't this thread posted in chat?... nevermind
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options

Darn annoying.

I think that was her point. The filters are wacky so chit chat is now showing for people who usually don't see it because they blocked it.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    100_PROOF_ wrote: »

Darn annoying.

I think that was her point. The filters are wacky so chit chat is now showing for people who usually don't see it because they blocked it.

That doesn't mean you have to respond to it.
  • haleygosk
    Options
    I just stumbled across the community today and was a bit confused.

I do like to laugh...it burns calories
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    100_PROOF_ wrote: »

Darn annoying.

I didn't even know that was possible to block an entire section and I am not sure why one would do that. I don't want any recipes right now, but I don't feel the need to block it because I just plain don't go into that area.
    Ah well, to each his own I guess.

I also want to know what WWB means and how you filter topics?
  • haleygosk
    Options
    World Wide Web
  • haleygosk
    Options
    World wide baloney
  • haleygosk
    Options
    I’m 35 years old but il take the compliment
  • haleygosk
    Options
    Ok can everyone calm down please it was a typo. No one has to die here
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    jot24ar0u2jf.jpg
  • haleygosk
    Options
    As I already said I am new to this. Didn’t mean to upset so many singletons. All the best