Replies

• haleygosk
    haleygosk Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :dizzy:
  • haleygosk
    Options
    Some definitely bite after a little confusion. Turned very dark for a while there. I was beginning to rethink my whole personality. Thanks for clearing that up. Have a lovely day everyone :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    haleygosk wrote: »
    I just stumbled across the community today and was a bit confused.

I do like to laugh...it burns calories

If you really want to burn some calories. ... open and read your PMs.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    The married mfpers never Pm me :'(:'(
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I just stumbled across the community today and was a bit confused.

I do like to laugh...it burns calories

chit chat and fun and games is just that. If you're interested in more serious fitness and diet discussions, go to those specific forums.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    CatsIvuE wrote: »
    The married mfpers never Pm me :'(:'(

They will now

Waiting anxiously :p
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Well I met my now husband here on mfp 5 years ago *shrug*
  • haleygosk
    Options
    Sorry I didn’t realise chit chat stood for online dating. Jeeze move on people. Iv already stated I didn’t know there was other forums if you would care to read back wolfman
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn’t realise chit chat stood for online dating. Jeeze move on people. Iv already stated I didn’t know there was other forums if you would care to read back wolfman

This forum category, Chit Chat is the place to chat and shoot the breeze. Any games should be posted in the Fun & Games category.

Why do you think it stands for online dating?
  • haleygosk
    Options
    Oh my days. This is amusing now. Thanks for the entertainment. Have a lovely night me lovelies
  • cwolfman13
    Options

Dudette...I don't go through read every single response. I was simply letting you know that there are other forums for more serious health, diet, and fitness conversations as well as debate.

I think you maybe need to lighten up a bit and if you're going to "forum" you're going to have to learn to not read tone into text.

There are a lot of us here who've been here for years and just like to have a little fun and joke around a bit. There will be a broad range of discussions in chit-chat...not everything is serious business.
  • haleygosk
    Options
    :D:D:D:D
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Oh my days. This is amusing now. Thanks for the entertainment. Have a lovely night me lovelies

And this is how it starts. Hooked now.
  • chellemc2016
    chellemc2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Il look through one eye from now on
    Thank you. Il look through one eye from now on

Not again haley. How many times do you have to be banned from sites?
  • haleygosk
    Options
    They bite too easy :D:D
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »

Dudette...I don't go through read every single response. I was simply letting you know that there are other forums for more serious health, diet, and fitness conversations as well as debate.

I think you maybe need to lighten up a bit and if you're going to "forum" you're going to have to learn to not read tone into text.

There are a lot of us here who've been here for years and just like to have a little fun and joke around a bit. There will be a broad range of discussions in chit-chat...not everything is serious business.

This has also already been said ;)
    Your mom can lead a horse to water.....

FIFY
  • cwolfman13
    Options

But it's only 10:20 in the morning here...