Motivational Fitness Friends wanted !

Options
Hey guys & gals!

I have been on MFP for a month now and have to connect with anyone!

I would love to connect with some motivational, supportive people!

Quick tid bit about me:
Weight loss has always been a yo yo for me. Was recently at nearly my highest again. (250lbs :( )Decided to make a CHANGE. Been eating healthier and increasing activity. Down 15lbs in about a month and would love to keep the momentum going!

Replies

• jweb007
    jweb007 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yay for change! I’m in the same place mentally as you.
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Well done you for making the change! 15lb is a fantastic loss in a month. Happy to help and motivate so feel free to add me :)
  • nimrah1991
    nimrah1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi i am new here. Currently weighing 210 lbs. wanna loose weight. Am tired of being fat
  • cmcnaught3006
    cmcnaught3006 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all! New here as well! Currently sitting at 214lbs and just not budging! Hoping this app and new like minded fitness pals will be the answer I’ve been looking for!
  • kellyw4444
    kellyw4444 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Happy to provide support and encouragement! Feel free to add me.
  • olga643
    olga643 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here. Decided to step on the scale today.....Yikees......I'm up 10.5kg over the last 4 years. I would love to be part of your group. I really need the support and lots of motivation to get back on track...
  • christymarie516
    christymarie516 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me this is my 2nd day and I'm living it!
  • mamalion1965
    mamalion1965 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too please. I was once at 215, down to 178, up and down, and now I'm back up AGAIN, struggling to stay in One'derland. I'm not feeling it. I hope joining MFP will give me he Kick in the *** to get back on track.