Weight Loss Warriors...Missing Check-In's Week 2 (Closed Gro

Options
Here is a list of people I need check-in's from. If you sent them to me or posted them to your page and I didn't get them I apologize. Here is the list and days that I need. Also I will need your current weight no later then Saturday please.

Thanks Ladies Keep up the good work!!

4ReeRee Days 1-4
Nmpresto Days 2 & 4
Christina269 Days 3 & 4
m0_0m Days 1-4
Missolesky Days 1-4
Sanifr Day 4
Bcrugbygirl Days 1-4
Tridrill Days 1-4
Kiwicakes Day 4
McHeather Day 1
Andria1213 Days 1-4
Runner328 Days 1-4
Kysue1029 Days 1, 3, & 4
Jujuvoodoo Day 4

Also if you have completed any miles give me you final total by sunday. As we sit right now we have 22 miles left to meet the 100 goal. I plan on doing at least 5 this weekend which will leave us with 17 unaccounted for. If you have done them and haven't told me or you plan to do any let me know.

Thanks everyone!!

Replies

• RunThisWeigh
    RunThisWeigh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda! I did a 7 mile bikeride this morning with my 5 year old son so there are 7 extra miles towards our goal.

My weigh in today was 204.6 (lost 2.8 lbs this week!)

And today's challenge plus my normal workout is done!
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Hi Amanda! I did a 7 mile bikeride this morning with my 5 year old son so there are 7 extra miles towards our goal.

My weigh in today was 204.6 (lost 2.8 lbs this week!)

And today's challenge plus my normal workout is done!

Thanks for the extra mile that leaves us with 10 more to go. You are awesome!! And good job on the weight loss!!! How exciting.
  • kiwicakes
    kiwicakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda,

Day 4 and 5 challenges are completed. I'm two miles short from my 15 miles walk/jog goal, I will be done with it no problem before Saturday. :)
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    Hi Amanda,

Day 4 and 5 challenges are completed. I'm two miles short from my 15 miles walk/jog goal, I will be done with it no problem before Saturday. :)

That's awesome Thanks!!!
  • NurseMeeka
    Options
    HEYYIE..COUNT ME IN FOR 5...THANKS =0)
  • McHeather
    McHeather Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I must have missed you that day =) Day 1 50 squat kicks were done! I'd done nine miles Mon to Thurs.
    Today I had planned on doing more miles my way, but I worked. I helped out a restaurant that is needing servers. I'll be doing this job only 2 days a week, I'm wondering if speed walking for 7 hours could count into the mile tally? I was sweating and working harder than a walk down town with my family that's for sure. It sucked that I didn't have time to eat either. I had a pad of peanut butter 5 hours into the shift. Lots of water and green tea to keep me going though.
    If work counts towards the miles - put me down for 3 today =) ( maybe 5? I think I'll wear a pedometer tomorrow)
    I'll get my other part of the challenge done this evening.
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    I must have missed you that day =) Day 1 50 squat kicks were done! I'd done nine miles Mon to Thurs.
    Today I had planned on doing more miles my way, but I worked. I helped out a restaurant that is needing servers. I'll be doing this job only 2 days a week, I'm wondering if speed walking for 7 hours could count into the mile tally? I was sweating and working harder than a walk down town with my family that's for sure. It sucked that I didn't have time to eat either. I had a pad of peanut butter 5 hours into the shift. Lots of water and green tea to keep me going though.
    If work counts towards the miles - put me down for 3 today =) ( maybe 5? I think I'll wear a pedometer tomorrow)
    I'll get my other part of the challenge done this evening.

Sweet thanks. As of right now we have met our 100 miles!!!! :-)
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    HEYYIE..COUNT ME IN FOR 5...THANKS =0)

With your 5 and the 5 I'm doing tomorrow we have met our 100 mile goal!!
  • sanifr
    sanifr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I completed all the challenges for the week except Friday which I will complete on Sunday (Friday is my day off). I also logged in 4 miles. I plan to add a couple more miles today and tomorrow too. Will let you know when that's done.
  • Alexandria1213
    Alexandria1213 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't checked in. I have been doing the daily workout extras and I have also done 5 miles :)