Loosing stomach "bump"

Options
katereesekr9899
katereesekr9899 Posts: 30 Member
edited May 2018 in Health and Weight Loss
Just wondering if you guys have any suggestions on how to reduce the "bump" of stomach fat I have. I've been exercising hard- doing cardio and weights 3-5 days a week. I've seen a difference in my legs- but none in my stomach area.

q32j6x4mii3m.jpg

Replies

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    You might be different but for me I always have a little pudge on my lower tummy. I’d have to get my body fat close to 20% for it to maybe be gone completely
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    ^same here. It’s under 19% for me. (I’ve been pregnant, had kids)

ETA: you look really good, OP.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Ditto -19% is my magic number. I’ve never had kids. I’m at 21% now and pudge is back.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Posture can greatly affect how the lower stomach protrudes. I’ve had a child so I’ll probably always have a tummy bump but it has definitely improved since improving my posture :)
  • MJsStory
    MJsStory Posts: 160 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I was told that the hip flexor is the biggest muscle that one forgets to exercise that leads to a flatter stomach. Maybe try working on that instead of the abs
  • katereesekr9899
    Options
    Thank you for the help and nice words!!
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    You do have a bit of anterior pelvic tilt going on, and that's exacerbating things a bit. Most women naturally have some fat there, but the pelvic tilt is exaggerating it. I know there are ways of trying to correct it, I'm sure you can google them.
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You look fine to me.
  • katereesekr9899
    Options
    You do have a bit of anterior pelvic tilt going on, and that's exacerbating things a bit. Most women naturally have some fat there, but the pelvic tilt is exaggerating it. I know there are ways of trying to correct it, I'm sure you can google them.

Thanks for letting me know! I have been having problems with my hips and knees so I wonder if it's related to that. If you don't mind me asking how can you tell?
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options

Thanks for letting me know! I have been having problems with my hips and knees so I wonder if it's related to that. If you don't mind me asking how can you tell?

Just looking at you. It's what other people have been calling your posture. I'm just saying it in a fancy way so that you can google specific exercises to work on muscles to fix it.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,879 Member
    Options
    SaunaSuit wrote: »
    I was 327lbs I am down 70lb. I have been using Coconut oil, Vit E, Baking soda and wrapping with plastic wrap then with Ace Bandages leaving for about 5yrs. I do my stomach, thighs, arms and IT IS AMAZING, I thought all you kids were crazy in the head but I was WRONG! all your Videos and Ideas are REAL, I also have put the coconut on my hair once a week and It has grown 3inchs or more since March, it is soft and just beautiful. After the cancer back in 2005-7, by 2010 I had patches of hair. It was ugly. Today I have my long brown hair with gray streaks at 57yrs old. My nails are growing and my skin is becoming Soft and Silky again. And With Alzhiemers the coconut oil has 70% improved my life and my gutt. I don't have any consipation any longer.

May I suggest a better account password or less coconut or both!