Looking for new friends who need to lose a lot of weight(Michigan/Ohio)

Options
FuqItUpElmo
FuqItUpElmo Posts: 5 Member
edited May 2018 in Introduce Yourself
I’m kinda a shut in so like I have no friends, >.> and I’m kinda going through a rough patch in my life, but I could totally use a friend or two to go along with me in the weight loss journey

Replies

• bbmich23
    bbmich23 Posts: 37 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I am right there with you. I started my weight loss journey one year ago with a goal of losing 90lb. I was walking every night for 1 hour, sometimes more. I was doing about 5 miles a day. I lost 50 lbs. I was so proud of myself.Then we moved 3 hours away to a new town. I don't go out walking by myself around here for several reasons. I don't know the area and I don't really know anyone. I have gained back almost all of it. I don't have friends here, and I am not working right now, so I know how you feel. I actually just started back on my journey today. I am committed to no more excuses. I will workout inside and I will not eat anything bagged, canned, frozen or boxed. Feel free to add me and we can take the journey and support each other along the way. I am in Maine
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Here to support
  • Lynnara
    Lynnara Posts: 152 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Lots of great people and inspiration to be found here.

Ed for typo
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Add me :smile:
  • michaelchance007
    michaelchance007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • pavi13
    pavi13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you. I am desperate need of loosing weight for health reasons. Would love to have a buddy as well.
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm in Youngstown Ohio, feel free to add me :)
  • caviles12089
    caviles12089 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I’m 5 ft 1 and I’m at 230, I need to lose a lot too. ^_^
  • eveszal
    eveszal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)