New Equestrian

Options
Hello everyone!

My name is Meghan, and I am an equestrian from Midwest USA. Unfortunately, my horse (Meatball) has suffered an injury and is currently unridable, and I am away for college. My goals are to get more toned, as well as to stay in shape so that when I can go home and ride, I am able to keep up. I am a member of the United States Pony Club, and have goals of testing to higher levels of riding ability, but it is hard to do so when I come home from college and have to "restart" my muscles each year.

I am hoping to find some new people to help me in the start of a fitness journey, as I have never really worried about my weight or fitness before, but I have realized that I must be as fit as I expect my horse to be so we can perform at our best. Bonuses if you are also an equestrian, so we can share workouts that are specific for muscles used while riding.

Replies

• LetsDoulaThis2018
    LetsDoulaThis2018 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! I know this post is old but I searched for posts with "Equestrian" and saw this one! I just started riding lessons for he first time in forever last week and have been working on body weight exercises over the last month to build the relevant muscles. I'd love to touch base if you are still on here!