Officially hit 50 lbs today

Options
2»

Replies

• SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your fabulously 50 pounds lost!!! You are a success story and I really needed to see this today! so thanks for posting
  • dreambigandexpectfavor
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!

And thank you for being an inspiration!! What an encouraging post you made here.

Good work.
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Congrats! I am so proud of you! :)
  • tawojcik
    tawojcik Posts: 67
    Options
    That is SOOOOO awesome! Congrats! Funny how when you get close to a goal, you want to set another goal. I am the same way.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Awesome....I am just starting out and I want to lose 40 pounds....why does it seem so hard? What did you do, I need to know! Your story encourages me.

I didn't do anything special, just followed when MFP told me. I eat about 1300 calories/day and I eat back atleast half of my exercise calories. I don't have a gym membership, so I do workout dvd/run. I have done 30-day shred, Turbojam, Ripped in 30, and C25K (which I love and is my favorite). I have never been a runner, but I am now. I find it to be quite the stress reliever. Anything is possible. Just remember, it is a process and takes time. It has taken me 10 months to lose 50 lbs. It doesn't happen overnight, about 1-2 lb/week sometimes 3. This is the healthy way of losing weight which will help keep it off. Good luck on your journey!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!