Introducing Yourself

Options
Where is the link to introduce yourself

Replies

• jeanniet416
    jeanniet416 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Jeannie. I am new to My Fitness Pal. I don't really understand how to use it but my fitness trainer told me to use the app if I want to lose weight and tone up, and lose inches. Can anyone guide me or send me a link on how to use this app?
  • brandontaylorcmm
    brandontaylorcmm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im new to this also... It looks like if you see a post you want to comment on, you click it and then post on the bottom... It looks like you can add friends also and get that going also... Feel free to add me and I will add you if wanted.
  • oifarmybrat
    oifarmybrat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mia. I'm not really new to fitness in general, I actually *used* to be a certified trainer. But bad health issues the past few years caused me to not be able to continue my fitness and gain ALLOT of weight. I love My Fitness Pal for tracking my caloric intake/outtake, and the virtual races I walk with my dogs really help keep me motivated :)
  • natstar5656
    natstar5656 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Natalie. I'm 29yrs old and a mother to a beautiful 6yr girl. The last year has been really tough for me. I left her dad last year in July due to a serious situation. Then I had to move into a shelter with my daughter. So my stress levels were really high. I've always struggled with being overweight my whole life. But this year in Feb I weighed in at 285lbs and my doctor told me my triglyceride levels where high. At first it didn't really hit me and I wasn't too phased about it. But after a while I took a few photos of myself and looked at all the very hard times I had just been through. This time I felt different; I wasn't doing it to be skinny, I'm doing it to feel enpowered for myself. Since my ex took the car we had to walk or bus everywhere but I'm happy he did because it has helped with my weight loss. I also cut back takeout to once or twice a week. Now I weigh 260.5lbs and I feel great!! Just those 25lbs alone has made me feel more energetic and not as moody. I dropped a dress size from 20 to now an 18. Now being on here logging my food is the next step towards my goal. You are the key to another place.
  • jaustee
    jaustee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 41 mother of 5 looking for motivation to get healthy. I’m 204.8 started at 218.0 in March and looking to loose 50-60 more lbs.. not only am I not healthy a am not happy in the skin I am in because I want to do better and look better when I get dressed. Anyone in philly want to start a daily run I’m all for it...