The Tree of Wishes

Options
SaunaSuit
SaunaSuit Posts: 96 Member
The Tree of Wishes: Allows you to pick a leaf and write one wish on it then place it in the river:

What would you really want this wish to be: Think hard for it could change your entire life: This is a life altering changing wish, You can go back in time, or forward in time (future) or just for today. This wish is all up to you, what you want it too be.

Replies

• KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    That my self-control was an infinite resource.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I wish for no more cancer. Get rid of that stupid illness cause too many people have to be affected by it
  • SaunaSuit
    Options
    @Keep running; I use to love to run and I now jog. But anyway! Self-control has taken me many years to over come. And I have a long list I have over came. Distruction V Healing the Body~

I count~ 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, ect sometimes up to a 100, and sometimes 100 to 1, when ever my BRAIN tried to take over my BODY! I start to Count with numbers. When ever a Advertisment on the internet inbetween watching Netflix, and most of the time it is for Food or Alc. I close my eyes or turn my head, or start to count in my brain until my show returns.

When I am out side and I see people, eating, I just turn my head and count, If I am with people, I just remove my self from the area or look in a diffrent direction, sometimes when they are talking about foods I just blank it out and count numbers. 2+2=4 and just go through all my numbers.

Because of this I have quit some Nasty things that was Harmful to my body!
    the next thing I have done is Equate Cough Drops, when I know I have already eaten and I have a while to go, I can just take have one and it not only keeps me healthy and cold free it helps pass the time. It has also helped me through many major changes in life that I have put in the past.
  • SaunaSuit
    Options
    @AliNouveau, I agree~

2004-2007 Cervical Cancer
    2010-2013 Pancreatic Cancer
    2015-?????? Alzheimer's stage 3 diabetes

I can't win or lose so I just keep fighting! To be Healthy!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    SaunaSuit wrote: »
    @AliNouveau, I agree~

2004-2007 Cervical Cancer
    2010-2013 Pancreatic Cancer
    2015-?????? Alzheimer's stage 3 diabetes

I can't win or lose so I just keep fighting! To be Healthy!

OMG wow keep fighting!
    Perhaps if the Alzheimers gets bad you just won't remember it. My grandma had alzheimers and believed she was 25. It seems a sucky way to go but if you think you're in the prime of your live is it really all that bad for you? For your loved ones yes but who knows really
  • SaunaSuit
    Options
    YES~ I have spent 35yrs being a in-home Mother and 12yrs being a in-home Grandmother, I have never lived my life. I have only taken care of everyone else. The moment my daugther found out she was in the Drs. Room I saw the LIGHT in her Eyes Disapear! Since then I Died that day to her, Our relationship Ended! She stopped loving me!
    I sit in a room by myself that she provides, I get food provided but I get no Socialization only this site keeps me intuned to the outside world. I eat and exercise in my room. I'm not Dead yet~ But my entire family has created me to be "INVISABLE". I walk in a room and I am not even their! No one sees me as if I am a Ghost in a house~

I never got to be a Teacher,
    I never got to be a Fitness Trainer,
    I have never had anyone truly love me.
    I have never found that one!
    The list is very long but you get the point~

I have become dead to everyone in this house, I have no other family other then a son and he stopped talking to me one year ago. He said he wanted to only remember me as his Mother and I am not his Mother any more he wont even send me a "Mothers Day Card".

I am not lucky to have that loving family! I dedicated my entire life too them to only become a Ghost~ Before I am Dead~ But I am a Fighter and I am not giving up~ I over came cancer 2's and I will Over come this!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I'm giving my wish to an mfper who is having a tough go of things health wise right now. @THS2SHALLPASS needs lots of wishes and prayers right now.