I’m back!

Options
kme2181
kme2181 Posts: 5 Member
I fell off the wagon after Easter and struggled with binging and eating garbage since then. I’m determined to stay on the wagon starting TODAY! Anyone who has words of wisdom or can encourage me in any way would be greatly appreciated!!

Replies

• gingersnaps7603
    gingersnaps7603 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just came back too! Feel free to add me and we can support eachother :smile:
  • TeaCurls
    TeaCurls Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Back on the wagon again and looking for some active friends to help motivate!
  • bigghunny
    bigghunny Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Its great that you realize you need to come back. Be kind to yourself and remember we all are human. Feel free to add me. I know what stuggling feels like.
  • Jeeplet18
    Jeeplet18 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I just started again as well - just focus on the main goal!! Surround yourself with like-minded people to keep you motivated! Anything is possible once you put your mind to it! Add me if you'd like, I am currently looking for a good support system.
  • fraukazi
    fraukazi Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Hey, i'm just back too. Feel free to add me.
    Not too strict on my cals for now, just getting used to logging food again and reducing sweets and making better choices. Oh and tracking steps and doing couch to 5k after an injury induced running break.
  • magicalamanda
    magicalamanda Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just got back on here tooooooooo!❤️❤️
  • MrsBrooks0913
    MrsBrooks0913 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have been back for about a week trying to get into a good groove. Remember, take it one day at a time! Feel free to add me!
  • aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I stopped posting for a while when I was completing my last degree. I'm trying to start back up now that I'm beginning another. I have no idea how to add people anymore so please add me. I used to run a lot and am trying to get back to it. Any wannabe runners here?
  • vicabra
    vicabra Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've fallen off of the wagon, and been trying to jump back on myself - taking one day at a time! :smile:
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list of the fallen that is back again! I can't believe I'm at the place I said I would never get back to.
    But that's life. It's a struggle for me too. But little changes adds up to big losses! We all can do it!
  • vmartinez82
    vmartinez82 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Totally fell off the wagon over here too, ready to start over. Feel free to add me
  • Nayeemsuny
    Nayeemsuny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    kme2181 wrote: »
    I fell off the wagon after Easter and struggled with binging and eating garbage since then. I’m determined to stay on the wagon starting TODAY! Anyone who has words of wisdom or can encourage me in any way would be greatly appreciated!!