Valentines day and Calories

Options
ughhhhh
Looks like no matter how much planning im trying to put in my calories are going to be over for the day.

Just thought i would write it down see if im not the only one.

Even made diet coke cake to help with the calories!!!

Guess it means extra work outs for the rest of the week !!!!!!

Yikes 1 day off off the calories for the day and im..:sad:

Well HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!!!!

Replies

• faylou
    faylou Posts: 89
    Options
    ughhhhh
    Looks like no matter how much planning im trying to put in my calories are going to be over for the day.

Just thought i would write it down see if im not the only one.

Even made diet coke cake to help with the calories!!!

Guess it means extra work outs for the rest of the week !!!!!!

Yikes 1 day off off the calories for the day and im..:sad:

Well HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!!!!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    i managed about 1700 calories which i am delighted with, really thought i would go over the 2,000 mark!

lol :drinker:

its about 7pm now, have had dinner and am just realaxing with wine hubby got me :heart:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I planned out my meal today because I knew exactly where I was going for dinner. :bigsmile: I am over by about 600 calories. I checked my 'finished logging for the day' button and if every day was like today, I would STILL lose weight 5 weeks from now.

I am totally cool with that. I am going to have an awesome Valentines day. :heart: :smooched: :love:
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Just work out today to help with the extra calories. If your going out to dinner just check out the menu online(which I am about to do) and decide what is the healthiest and least calories. If you pick it now you unlikely to make a crazy hunger decision and order something bad for you. Hope that helps..
    Alisha:happy:

Happy Valentines to everyone, Wine Tonight!:flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Going to a yummy steakhouse for dinner tonight, I am gonna go over for sure, so gonna try and do a 1 hour workout to burn some early.........hoping the damage won't be too bad, can't find the nutritional value on the website....gonna have them put 1/2 of my meal in a to go box before it gets to me!

Happy Sweety day yall! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • anabellebf
    Options
    Sex is a good way to spend calories... ;)
  • wannabeflaca
    Options
    Going to eat Sushi tonight opposed to Italian.
    I did my research and this is a wise choice.
    Dinner will be:
    Miso Soup
    Edimame
    Avocado Roll
    and sashimi; Maguro, Sake, and Tai
    I can still have some Sake Wine
    Not bad, I am still remaining within my 1,200-1,400 calorie range.
    No cardio for me today, only Bodyrolling. LOL....In the gym and in between the sheets! :wink:

HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

133175.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • faylou
    faylou Posts: 89
    Options
    Sex is a good way to spend calories... ;)
    You bet I thought about that afterward funny, going to have to pull out the great lingerie calorie burning time
    Dont think the hubby is going to mind at all!!:heart:

Thanks
    Everyone Have a great V day!!:happy:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    We went to a Valentines lunch as opposed to sitting waiting tonight, so I ate four of my fave Habanero wings from Bahama Breeze and half of spinach and artichoke dip...........alot of calories. BUT, afterward we went to the gym so I've got some extra left for a few rum and diet cokes w/bf this evening.
  • wannabeflaca
    Options
    OH NO! I WENT OVER! I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS. WHAT REALLY DID ME IN WAS THE ALCOHOL! :blushing: I AM SO ASHAMED!

I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THREE OUNCES OF SAKE. WHAT CAN I SAY! I WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME. THREE OUNCE WENT TO GOD KNOWS HOW MANY OUNCES! I DIDN'T STOP THERE! WE CAME HOME AND FINISHED IT WITH A BOTTLE OF RED WINE WITH CHEESE AND CRACKERS!

I SHOULD KICK MY OWN *kitten*! I PROMISED MYSELF THAT I WOULDN'T WEIGH MYSELF THIS MORNING AND I DID! I GAINED 2 LBS! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

YOU PLAY YOU PAY! I AM GOING TO PAY WITH AN ADDITIONAL HOUR OF CARDIO THIS WEEK!
    THIS MORNING I TOOK A ZUMBA CLASS AND WILL FINISH WITH AN HOUR ON THE ELIPTICAL.

I HOPE I CAN LOSE THESE TWO POUNDS BEFORE THE GREEN TEAM WEIGH IN!

WISH ME LUCK MY MFP'S.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I planned out my meal today because I knew exactly where I was going for dinner. :bigsmile: I am over by about 600 calories. I checked my 'finished logging for the day' button and if every day was like today, I would STILL lose weight 5 weeks from now.

I am totally cool with that. I am going to have an awesome Valentines day. :heart: :smooched: :love:

Well, I didn't do nearly as bad as I predicted. I ended up not going out for dinner. I just didn't WANT Olive Garden. It didn't sound worth it to me. :ohwell: So, I took DH out for sushi (he loves sushi, I hate it so I didn't eat any) and then we went to a movie and I bought overpriced movie popcorn (for the first time in years) and an enormous ICEE. I was happy, and I was only 300 cals over yesterday. :drinker: :bigsmile:

For those that went over - relax. You used to eat like that every day. Now it is a very occasional thing. All you have to do is get back on track today. :flowerforyou: