I’m new again & need help

Hi! I’m 37, 5’6” & 353lbs. This is the heaviest I’ve been in my life. I’ve done MFP but never took it seriously. I need to loose weight to keep from becoming a diabetic. I have a 2yr & a husband that isn’t as supportive as I’d like. I’m don’t exercise much but have started walking. I’m looking for someone that will be supportive & encouraging even when I have a bad food day. Someone that will nag at me if needed to make sure I’m logging EVERY day. I’m bad at if I know I’m not going to hit my goal to just not log.

Replies

• Annalee82_
    Annalee82_ Posts: 320 Member
    I think you need to find that support and encouragement in yourself first if you're ever going to be able to stick with this. I could nag you everyday, but the motivation needs to come from yourself. You have a very beautiful child and I wish you the best and hope you reach whatever goals you set for yourself. Don't let anyone else's lack of support get in your way.
  • flame_retardant
    flame_retardant Posts: 49 Member
    edited May 2018
    Hey buddy! Annalee is right but if you're looking for someone to stay accountable to, I've got a little time off this month & I could use a partner for my month of intermittent-fasting. I'm trying to lose about 10lbs to just get back into my clothes comfortably.
  • jmriley319
    jmriley319 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m just starting up again tonight. I’m 5’1” and 149lbs after baby number 2 here. (I was 120 before him). So I’m looking to loose 30lbs. I train horses and need to get back into shape so I can do my job better. If you want to, don’t be afraid to message me! I’m not going to bother logging what I’ve had today but I did start with the 1st day of an an challenge and the 1st day of a 4 week program to run 1 mike so cross your fingers I keep up with those too! If it helps motivate you, download an app like “mapmyrun”. Of course it’s been awhile since I’ve used it, but you don’t have to run. It will however keep track of your route, your pace, how long your walk was, etc. just an idea. Keep your chin up, you can do this!