Hello

Options
I just found this site. I like the way you can keep track of everything! And it counts the calories for you! YEA!
I'm almost 50 and don't like what's happening to my body! I have a Thyroid issue (Hashimoto's Thyroiditis) I am Hypothyroid. That along with the hormonal changes from peri-menopause are causing me great distress over my weight gain and the fact that I have been working my heart out to loose some of this and NOTHING is happening! NOTHING!!!
I hope using this site will help me stay focused and work harder!

Replies

• ontheedge50
    ontheedge50 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just found this site. I like the way you can keep track of everything! And it counts the calories for you! YEA!
    I'm almost 50 and don't like what's happening to my body! I have a Thyroid issue (Hashimoto's Thyroiditis) I am Hypothyroid. That along with the hormonal changes from peri-menopause are causing me great distress over my weight gain and the fact that I have been working my heart out to loose some of this and NOTHING is happening! NOTHING!!!
    I hope using this site will help me stay focused and work harder!
  • Starrotts
    Options
    :drinker: welcome
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this website, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive and helpful, and everyone here is so nice. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • wannabeflaca
    Options
    WELCOME AND HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! YOU MADE AND EXCELLENT CHOICE!

133175.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ontheedge50
    ontheedge50 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've been reading many many stories posted here. I can't help but feel like I've come to the right place! :smile: Thanks for making me feel welcome and right at home. My goal is within reach! I can do this! Right? Right!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome and glad you joined us!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter