40lb and counting

LaurenMT96
LaurenMT96 Posts: 184 Member
Not quite a success story yet but I’ve been feeling really down about my weight loss, but then sometimes you have to remember where you were a few months ago, and how far you’ve come! First picture is 1st feb 2018 and second picture was lastnight. 40lb down with 50 more to go
l4ycaf454sv4.jpeg

Replies

• mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    Congrats on the achievement. Keep rocking.
  • LaurenMT96
    @rheddmobile thats where i carry most of my weight, i'm very much pear shaped unfortunately! I couldn't quite beleive the face difference too, you really don't notice until you compare !
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    You've made great progress! Keep up the great work. Comparison photos always worked as a motivator for me and you can definitely tell the difference in your comparison photos. You're doing great!
  • pixielation
    pixielation Posts: 4 Member
    That's amazing for only 3 months in! Thanks for the motivation.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Be proud because you DO NOT look the same! You have worked it to success <3
  • whb2015
    whb2015 Posts: 94 Member
    Great work!! Keep it up. Pictures tell the true story.
  • LaurenMT96
    Thanks everyone, can't wait to see where im at after another 40lb gone :)
  • LostInDC80
    LostInDC80 Posts: 2 Member
    40 lbs in 3 1/2 months is a success story. This is motivation for me and you to keep going. I really just got serious about eating and working out on May 12th. Hopefully I'll have good results like you.
  • LaurenMT96
    @LostInDC80 Thanks v much, Im hoping to be 90lb down (50 to go) before Christmas but 70lb down (30 to go) before my September holiday, its so hard but so worth it just got to keep going :) Good luck on your journey!
  • LostInDC80
    LostInDC80 Posts: 2 Member
    I've lost 51 lbs on my own before but I went back to my old habits. I would suggest that u keep going and don't focus on timelines... it's a marathon not a race.
  • LaurenMT96
    @LostInDC80 I'm very goal orientated so having something to work towards works best for me, but thanks. Once im at my goal weight I will set myself fitness goals and work toward those
  • beckylop2018
    beckylop2018 Posts: 6 Member
    Huge accomplishment! You should be proud of yourself!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    You look super!! I can't imagine you needing to drop 50 more pounds. You look somewhere between a size 6 and 8 now. Awesome job! What have you been doing to have such great results in such a short period of time?
  • LaurenMT96
    I’m not sure what American sizing is but a 6/8 is tiny in the UK! I’ve been eating lots of fresh food and lots of protein and walking and doing more with my horses, it has slowed down recently so think I will have to start smashing the exercise more now! I’m quite muscley on legs and arms due to the horses I think that’s why I look smaller than I weigh but who knows lol
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    You look great!! What are you doing currently? I want to start with 40 lbs to start with but I’m also short.:
  • Eash84
    Eash84 Posts: 12 Member
    Congratulations!
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    great result congratulations
  • LaurenMT96
    @missbutton82 MFP currently set my calories at 1290, exercising where i can and trying my best to stay away from processed foods
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Very well done, looking great keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!