Hello, Been here 5 days, but now I'm saying, "HI!"

Options
Hello All,

Hope your scales find you in good health today! The last 5 days on here have truly been a journey. I have officially dropped 2.5lbs since last Friday, so I'm happy. My goal was to only lose a pound a week, so I'm right on target. And hopefully, by the time my 40th birthday arrives in April, I will be Forty, Fit & Fine! :-)

HAPPY EATING ALL!

Replies

• Visser1971
    Visser1971 Posts: 131
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Or rather, luck has nothing to do with it, so I wish you good planning! Feel free to add me if you want a buddy here to help cheer you on. I turned 40 last April :-) Cheers, Christy
  • starpi22
    starpi22 Posts: 74
    Options
    Welcome! Your weight loss is great news! Thank you for introducing yourself, I think that you will find a lot of support here.
    Feel free to Add me if you like. :-)
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome to MFP! You'll find the community here SOOO super supportive!

Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Or rather, luck has nothing to do with it, so I wish you good planning! Feel free to add me if you want a buddy here to help cheer you on. I turned 40 last April :-) Cheers, Christy
    Thanks so much Christy!! My birthday is in April too!!! HERCULES, HERCULES!!
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options
    Welcome! Your weight loss is great news! Thank you for introducing yourself, I think that you will find a lot of support here.
    Yes, I've met some great folks here so far. One of my friends told me about the site (well moreso, the app on our phones), but I'm loving it!
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome to MFP! You'll find the community here SOOO super supportive!

Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me!
    Hey Digital Sinner....I'm scared to ask what your name means! LOL!!
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options
    Welcome :)
    Thank you!!
  • ComedienneCrystalP
    Options
    And congrats on your weightloss so far....keep up the AWESOME work!
  • rjnbritt
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! I am like you, joined several days ago but I have been too busy figuring everything out to post and say hello! I really like myfitnesspal so far!! Looking forward to meeting some fellow dieters :)
  • anna0773
    Options
    HI,
    Hello to everyone.
    I have just joined too. I've been on here for 6 days.

Anna