Weightwatchers Freestyle

Options
Can someone tell me how to calculate how many freestyle points I should get in a day?

Replies

• LW3380
    LW3380 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Sorry but not sure who could tell you that here as this isn't a Weight watchers website???
  • MiirandaC
    MiirandaC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’ve just seen others posting about weight watchers on here.
  • LW3380
    LW3380 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You'll see it's mostly advice on how to use MFP to count calories and watch portion sizes, something I believe WW doesn't really educate it's members on. Use the Search function for Weight watchers and I'm sure you'll find loads of posts and threads with relevant advice.
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    When you set up an account it guides you through the steps and should set your points for you.
  • ljashley1952
    ljashley1952 Posts: 273 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    My friend is doing WW Freestyle and she is allowed 27 pts, I think. She is still on wt loss. Will be going to maintenance soon. Not sure how many points that will be.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    How many points you get depends on age, gender, weight (decreases as you lose weight), and I believe height. So it can vary from person to person. And once you figure that out next you need an app to tell you how many points your food is.
  • dotren
    dotren Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My friend is doing WW Freestyle and she is allowed 27 pts, I think. She is still on wt loss. Will be going to maintenance soon. Not sure how many points that will be.

The lowest points are 23. At maintenance you get 28. Plus weeklies and fit points.
  • dotren
    dotren Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    MiirandaC wrote: »
    Can someone tell me how to calculate how many freestyle points I should get in a day?

There's an app called itrackbites (I think -I had it at one point but I'm not tech savvy enough to figure it out lol).
    I think it does several of the old WW plans as well.
  • Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    MiirandaC wrote: »

The Weight Watchers program is sold to subscribers - the information, calculation formula, and the rest is owned by WW. If you want to follow that program, pay them to get the info. Or use calories in/calories out the MFP way, which won't cost you anything but effort. The WW plans change, the "points" information changes, almost every year, so whatever info you think you are getting about WW "points" may not be useful.