Options
ChubbyBunny
ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
Grilled-to-Perfection_Peaches.jpg

1/4 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
2 Tbsp. honey
4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping

PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Mix dressing and honey in medium bowl. Add peaches; toss to coat.

GRILL peaches 6 to 8 min. or until softened, turning occasionally and brushing with the dressing mixture.

PLACE 2 peach halves in each of 4 dessert dishes; top each with 2 Tbsp. of the whipped topping. Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired.

SERVES: 4

Calories 130
Total fat 4.5 g
Saturated fat 1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 160 mg
Carbohydrate 25 g
Dietary fiber 2 g
Sugars 20 g
Protein 0 g

Food Facts
Look for peaches that are slightly soft with skin that is partially red with some tints of yellow.

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Grilled-to-Perfection_Peaches.jpg

1/4 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
    2 Tbsp. honey
    4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
    1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping

PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Mix dressing and honey in medium bowl. Add peaches; toss to coat.

GRILL peaches 6 to 8 min. or until softened, turning occasionally and brushing with the dressing mixture.

PLACE 2 peach halves in each of 4 dessert dishes; top each with 2 Tbsp. of the whipped topping. Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired.

SERVES: 4

Calories 130
    Total fat 4.5 g
    Saturated fat 1 g
    Cholesterol 0 mg
    Sodium 160 mg
    Carbohydrate 25 g
    Dietary fiber 2 g
    Sugars 20 g
    Protein 0 g

Food Facts
    Look for peaches that are slightly soft with skin that is partially red with some tints of yellow.
  • Pocketangel
    Options
    I do not have an outside grill. Do you think a George Forman Grill would work just as well with this recipe?
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    I would think so...
  • Pocketangel
    Options
    Thanks! I am pretty new to this site and loving it.. and Heyyyyy.. I finally figured out how to get this ticker to work.. LOL