I think this may work

Options
Hello all, I am new to the site and so far I really enjoy it. I have been searching and searching for an effective way to keep track of what i am eating and my calorie count and thanks to a friend I have found it. I think this may work this time. I need all the support i can get and if i can help encourage someone else i will be MORE than happy to do so.

I will everyone well on their journey to weight loss and healthier living

Blessings:flowerforyou:

Replies

• gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    welcome!!!
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and this will work! Set some goals, and get right to it!! Log, exercise, log! You will do awesome, good luck!
  • cherrera1980
    Options
    This sure does work. It motivates you to work out... the more you work out the more "credit" (calories) you have available to eat.
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Welcome. It will work if you stick with it. Good Luck. :)
  • megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    Welcome! best of luck on your journey, feel free to add me!
  • beth0979
    beth0979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm right here with you. I just joined on Wednesday so I am still a newbie too. If we all stick together and support each other I think that we will be successful at accomplishing the goal that we all have in common and that is to be healthier. Good luck on your weight loss journey!!
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    It has worked for me. Yes, it's so simple that it can be expressed in one short sentence:

"Take in fewer calories than you expend."

"Simple" doesn't mean "easy", though it's not really very hard. If you have the luxury of having a smart phone, use the MFP app, it will help you to get a good handle on what your current diet is really like, and having your dietary habit in sharp focus is a large component of being successful.

Yes, you can certainly do this.

Now you have to learn a new exercise - "Push aways". That's when you "push away" the overabundant food!

Welcome.