What should I make for dinner tonight?

Options
Jaynewanders
Jaynewanders Posts: 4 Member
Ok, so, I'm talking to my bf and we both want to do some grilled chicken breasts tonight but we dont know how we want to season it or what to have with it and tbh, its the end of the week, my mind is fried.

Have any recipes or inspiration for me to take from? We are both down with eating adventurously though I cannot have chickpeas. (Allergic)

Thank you all so much in advanced!

Replies

• k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    When you're as fatigued as you both are, pick out the flavours which appeal to you both from your kitchen and from that, make your dry rub or paste and if you're not feeling up to that, simply get premade packs from the store for your chicken breasts. The cheats for your sides are the steam packs (vegetables or grains or combos) which you'll find along the frozen aisle.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,641 Member
    Options
    Salade nicoise with grilled chicken breast instead of the tuna steaks.
    https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/saladenicoise_6572
    Don't be intimidated by the length of this recipe. It's essentially lettuce, chopped tomato, olives, blanched green beans (zap a minute or two in the microwave), boiled potatoes, hard boiled eggs, your grilled chicken breasts and ceasar salad dressing.
  • ClaudiaDawn2
    ClaudiaDawn2 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My favorite seasonings for grilled chicken are seasoned salt, seasoned pepper and garlic salt (or powder) if you don't want that much salt.