Crock Pot Recipes

Options
I am looking for crock pot recipes. I am a daycare director and spend from 6:45 am to 6:00 pm at work. By the time I get home. I am exhausted. Any and all ideas would be soo greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Pocketangel
    Options
    I am looking for crock pot recipes. I am a daycare director and spend from 6:45 am to 6:00 pm at work. By the time I get home. I am exhausted. Any and all ideas would be soo greatly appreciated.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    There are some really great ones in the archives. You could try a search for Slowcooker Chicken Salsa, that's a great one that's always getting bumped up. Or simply do a search for crockpot, or slowcooker.

Good luck:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    Try contacting the member in this link. She sent it to me, but I have it on my work computer.

She has a whole list she can send you.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/35251-crockpot-recipes
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Last night we had chicken tortilla soup... I just put some chicken breasts in a crockpot, covered it with low sodium chicken broth, and added a jar of salsa. When I got home, I just shredded the chicken and ladled the soup into bowls. Add some crushed tortilla chips, fat-free sour cream, and low fat cheese. My picky daughter and my husband loved it...
  • Pocketangel
    Options
    Thanks to all of you for your suggestions. The information will come in very handy!