Before and After

New to this and didn’t see if there was a thread about it. But nonetheless, let’s flaunt away! Post current ones if you have because being fit has no end goal. We just get better :)

f73xnyxzh2yw.jpeg

Replies

• Thediamond13
    Thediamond13 Posts: 46 Member
    What did you do? Just watch diet or strength train?
  • Martuna_Sandwich
    Martuna_Sandwich Posts: 13 Member
    What did you do? Just watch diet or strength train?

Both :)

• Eash84
    Eash84 Posts: 12 Member
    Well done!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Congrats-although you looked like you were in pretty good shape at the start too.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Your tatoo's eyes got bigger. Nice work.. i think we all pretty much hate you. :)
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    elle_321 wrote: »
    6kcim43bpt03.jpeg

wow congratulations! :)

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    elle_321 wrote: »
    6kcim43bpt03.jpeg

You look great! How much in total for you!
  • daniellewhiteliving
    daniellewhiteliving Posts: 67 Member
    Wow you've done amazing!
  • luce_de_luce
    luce_de_luce Posts: 41 Member
    edited May 2018
    I’m fascinated by how much more intense the owl’s gaze is now :D oh, and the abs, of course ;) awesome job!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited May 2018
    I’m fascinated by how much more intense the owl’s gaze is now :D oh, and the abs, of course ;) awesome job!

I like to think that the second picture is at night....when the owl comes alive
  • elle_321
    elle_321 Posts: 63 Member

You look great! How much in total for you![/quote]

Thanks everybody, I have lost 27kg all up. It has been over a 2 year period losing 16 kg in a 12 week challenge at my gym in 2016 and then a few kg here and there then I just recently did another 12 week challenge where I lost another 8.5kg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!