What meal to eat ?

Options
AsrarHussain
AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
Hi there,
My coach has given me a plan to follow. I am having difficulty in understanding it.

I have a rest day and training day plan.

So if I have ate all my meals and I intend to train tomorrow what meal should I eat on the night.

I have eaten all the rest day meals because it was a rest day. I have a training day tomorrow, I will have a pre workout meal to break the fast and the second meal will be a post workout.

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Sounds pretty simple to me. Eat your rest day meals on rest days and your training day meals on training days.
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    If you've eaten all your rest day meals... then you're done for the day. Sounds like you ate your night meal early?
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Sounds pretty simple to me. Eat your rest day meals on rest days and your training day meals on training days.

On the rest day, I have eaten the 2 meals, on the night time for the first meal to start the next fast , what meal should this be because to break my fast I have the pre workout meal.

Should I have a rest day plan on the night ?
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    serindipte wrote: »
    If you've eaten all your rest day meals... then you're done for the day. Sounds like you ate your night meal early?

I have 2 meals times. I have eaten what he said, then to start the next day the plan is to train but I can't have that because they are pre workout meals.

I don't know what meal to eat because I have eaten the meal plan for the rest day.

I have to eat a meal to start the new fastz so what should I eat ?
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    My coach has given me a plan to follow. I am having difficulty in understanding it.

I have a rest day and training day plan.

So if I have ate all my meals and I intend to train tomorrow what meal should I eat on the night.

I have eaten all the rest day meals because it was a rest day. I have a training day tomorrow, I will have a pre workout meal to break the fast and the second meal will be a post workout.

Sounds a bit confusing.

The best person to answer this would be your coach.