Newbie and diabetic.

Options
Heeeyyy! I’m tryna get back on this grind and looking for some accountability. T2 diabetic focusing on a lower carb diet. Wanna join me??

Replies

• jasonmarsh07
    jasonmarsh07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been on the low carb to no carb diet for almost a month if you need help I would love to help
  • oneinabrazillion
    oneinabrazillion Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm borderline T2, starting keto soon. I was on Jenny Craig recently cuz I had done it before (about 10 years ago) and it worked. This time not so much. Let's keep each other accountable and on track!
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to friend me. I’m a type “1.5” diabetic (developed it in my 20s and my body doesn’t produce insulin at all.) Am trying to increase protein and reduce carbs but finding it challenging.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    +1. Have a higher A1C and have been playing with Keto since February. Fell of the keto wagon for about 10 days but I am back. Really love the Keto Lifestyle but it can be challenging. Love love love carbs - they just don't love me back. Sign me up!
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    have you looked into whole foods plant based diet..... all the fat you will eat on the keto diet cant be good for your heart... that is only my personal opinion and 1000's of hours of research... im also type 2 diabetic...
  • RebeccaDoug54
    RebeccaDoug54 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 'pre' diabetic and want to start low to no carbs .. any help/advice would be really appreciated