Looking for an accountabili"buddy"

Options
mfolland94
mfolland94 Posts: 3 Member
Hello. My name is Myah and I'm 24 years old. I'm looking for an accountability buddy to aid my weight loss (& hopefully yours!) My goal here is to create a private blog where we can check in daily and weigh in (maybe post a pic?) Weekly. If you're interested, please reply to this post!

Replies

• LosinIt54
    LosinIt54 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I might be interested. I am 64 and not the type to have a lot of “friends” on here. In fact, I don’t have any (by choice). I am very “old school” (I actually tell the truth) regardless of people’s “feelings”. I am retired and was involved in the industrial power tool industry for 40 years. My wife and I live In rural Georgia, USA, on 5 acres. I drive a John Deere tractor and a pickup truck.
    I am down to 240 on my way to 200 by Sept. 1., having lost 42 lbs since Feb 15 this year.
    If you are looking for someone to encourage, motivate, support and, yes, maybe make you mad sometimes, send me a message.
    If not, good luck to you.
    Ron.
  • LyssaRonnell
    LyssaRonnell Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I would like an accountability buddy. I'm 23 5'2 and 128 lbs. I don't necessarily have a weight goal, my goal is to look slimmer. I'm working on my goal by strength training 3x a week and cardio at least 2x a week along with staying within a calorie deficit.
  • ebayfurman
    ebayfurman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to share goals with.
  • scarey0022
    scarey0022 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I’d be interested! I’m 20, 155.8 lbs, and I’ve lost a little over 5 lbs in a month. I weigh myself daily (I like to track trends like what x amount of sodium does, etc). I’ve actually been really eager to try to show my progression and talk about what I do and eat but nobody in my personal life really takes me seriously. I have about 20-25 more pounds I’d like to lose but you know how people are “oh you look fine idk why you’re doing it” that sorta thing!
  • mfolland94
    mfolland94 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Sounds great. I like that we all have different goals. I will add you all and make a group :)
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi ,
    I’m starting my new plan from tomorrow myself and like the whole accountability, find it helps me keep on track more and not want to let people down.
  • AlexTheFatSlayer
    AlexTheFatSlayer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 18 and want to to release 80lbs by next year. I'd love to be a part of this group and help all of you succeed while getting supported myself. I feel the same way as scarey0022, and would love to be surrounded by like-minded people. Y'all have a nice day!