What is your favorite leggings for working out?

Options
Just doing a poll, what is your favorite leggings for working out. Mine are always the Nike ones, They just feel best on my body I can't explain why. What's yours? Also - Hi! I'm new here:)

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Violatethedresscode.com
  • AndOne8675
    AndOne8675 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ryka
  • jerrico_atl
    jerrico_atl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love RBX brand. Thin enough but thick enough to not be See through:) lots of cute patterns!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    The higher end Champions from Target. The lower end ones are too thin.
  • tomorrowperfume
    tomorrowperfume Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My UnderArmour ones are great. Enough compression to quell that thigh jiggle, cool enough with their fancy sweat-wicking fabric, and the material is thick enough to hide any sweat patches by the end of the workout. Not much more expensive than the crappy Victoria Sport ones I had been using before.
  • doittoitgirl
    doittoitgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love my Under Armour leggings. I've tried Old Navy and they always fall down once I start actually exercising. I've tried Nike but half the time they don't fit my short frame and if they do they are see through when I bend over.
  • Loveslupins
    Loveslupins Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Lululemon!
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Fabletics is my general go-to. Affordable and they hold shape and color well with lots of washings. I also like Vimmia leggings for yoga, great compression without being restrictive and alo goddess leggings (both on sale only). :smiley:

Werkshop is a great local (SoCal) brand as is Root (NorCal) roottoriseofficial.com
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    Calia by Carrie Underwood!
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Lorna Jane.
  • FlyingMolly
    FlyingMolly Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I love Under Armor tops, but their leggings just don’t seem to fit me right. My old Athleta ones have held up for YEARS, although I’ve heard their new super-soft yoga fabrics pill like crazy. Lululemon fits and moves beautifully, but I’ve had issues with some of their designs (no side pockets, no internal drawstring, using thread that pills on otherwise perfect fabric).

Since I started losing weight I’ve been cycling through Victoria Sport ones until I have a consistent size again—some of those are better than others. I just ordered some Nikes and am ridiculously excited to try them out, and now I’m also bookmarking this thread. ;)
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Old Navy makes amazing compression leggings. Not see-through and hold you on for running. They feel super secure and are cute too!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    My favorites are Pearl Izumi, Athleta, and some off brand called Kyodan I always find in TJ Maxx
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Victoria Sport, Bench, Old Navy.
  • dianne_demars
    dianne_demars Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I love the Victoria Secret ones because they have a deep pocket on the side of your leg perfect for holding your phone. They are super supportive too!
  • BNY721
    BNY721 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I actually favor Gym Shark Seamless..and for the “cheaper” end 90 Degree Reflex.
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm the queen of trying different leggings. I hate compression leggings . I hate see through leggings. I give away more leggings than I keep because I'm so fussy about them.
    I'm still on my quest to find the perfect pair.

I tried grrl leggings and hated them. See through and cheaply made.
    I wear Victoria secret leggings in the house but not to workout in. See through but comfy.
    I am currently wearing UA leggings for the gym.
    I hate athleta because they pill easily. Not see through though.
    I like Marika yoga pants but haven't tried their leggings.
    I have a few old Navy leggings that are decent. I don't like really tight compression clothes so it's hard for me to find something that isn't see through but isn't very tight and thick either.
  • plythacur
    plythacur Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I’m currently all about Soybu because most styles have leg pockets large enough for my phone, they are comfy, and they aren’t see through. I also like Adidas, New Balance, North Face, and the thicker ones from Fila (the thinner ones aren’t totally opaque). Adidas has the most comfortable wide waistbands I’ve found if you have a thicker waist.