EXCERCISE IS NOT M FRIED!!!!

Options
Im Crystal and this is my first day on MFP....I started cutting back about 2wks ago and I am down about 4lbs but having a hard time staying on target with my excercise goals :sad: ....its just not working for me...I look at the eliptical and i turn the other way :blushing: ...its even harder since I have twins that are 2yrs old and a 2mnth old...I have not told anyone I know that I am working on losing the weight because "people" are not always as supportive as they could be...so i am looking for new friends that will support and that I can support....I especially need motivation (more like a kick in the butt) from someone who is trying like me! I hope to connect with someone soon!!!! :wink:

Replies

• wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Good for you for starting and good luck!! Starting the work out can be hard but start in little spurts..I could only manage 5 minutes on the elliptical a while back and can manage a half hour now.. Joined here not too long ago but people seem supportive :)
  • marquiche
    Options
    I totally understand your quandary as I have never been a fan of exercising. Being sweaty, out of breath, and sore is not my cup of tea. However, I am slowly but surely shifting paradigms. Instead of looking at my treadmill with dread, I am trying to look at it as a catalyst for improved mental and physical health. Just get on your elliptical and set mini goals for yourself. Small achievements will boost your confidence and even a little exercise is better than none! YOU CAN DO IT!!