Body Combat

Options
Does anyone on here do this and what does it consist of??

I am thinking of trying a class next week just to do something new- the only thing is it's after my midweek body pump class, will it kill me to do both?

Replies

• s_cheryl
    s_cheryl Posts: 18
    Options
    I tried it for the first time 2 weeks ago and I was sweating like crazy! It's a lot of punching and kicking action...quite a few cardio peaks, but you can adjust the movements to lower/higher levels if you want. There was a lady in the class with a bad back and she couldn't finish, but everyone else just pushed through. Bring a water bottle!!!
  • Caseyanna
    Options
    LOVE BC, it's my fav workout! It consists of punching, jumping, lunging. You will sweat like crazy. It's also to really fun, fast music. So it's semi coreographed. Here's a great video of some of my favorite songs. Just keep in mind, that we're normal people, not these guys who work out 4 hrs a day :) so our moves won't be as tight.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfMxL16i4do
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!! Combat is awesome!!!!! I take pump 2-3 times a week, 1 combat and 2 Body Attack classes.

Its a cardio class but the movements for kicking and punching are a great stress relieve and if you do it right its an amazing upper and core work out.......as well as legs......
  • keichorn
    Options
    I also take body pump mid week and have recently added body attack on friday what the trainer told me was to give myself atleast a day between classes and you should be fine.
  • Molldoll0702
    Molldoll0702 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What gym offers this class?