BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER!!!

Options
Renae_Nae
Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
My husband surprised me with a dozen red roses, Reese's Mini Cups (I like them because 1 is only 24 calories and fills the craving :laugh: ) and a Wii!!!!!

I don't have any of the fitness games yet but those will come later. I wasn't expecting anything since "we didn't have the money" but he's been hiding money here and there for a while :laugh:

Hope every one else had a good Valentine's Day!

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Options
    My husband surprised me with a dozen red roses, Reese's Mini Cups (I like them because 1 is only 24 calories and fills the craving :laugh: ) and a Wii!!!!!

I don't have any of the fitness games yet but those will come later. I wasn't expecting anything since "we didn't have the money" but he's been hiding money here and there for a while :laugh:

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

thats very sweet
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwwwwe what a nice guy!!!! Those are the nicest surprizes when you don't expect them:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am so glad you had a great day! What a sweet dh! :heart:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    GO Nae Nae's hunny, Go Nae Nae's hunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure he knows the smile he put on your face!!!!!!! Big enough I can see it all the way here at my house...this way he will know he done good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!
  • Renae_Nae
    Options
    GO Nae Nae's hunny, Go Nae Nae's hunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure he knows the smile he put on your face!!!!!!! Big enough I can see it all the way here at my house...this way he will know he done good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!

Oh he knows :blushing:
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    YUM!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    They're trying to make me eat cheesecake!!!
  • beagle595
    Options
    Happy Valentines Day everyone! I went to the show with my two little boys.. and came home to my Husband making dinner and cleaning house! That was the best gift ever!
    Everyone can have a little indulgence once in a while... as long as you stay in control of your portions. (I had 3 pieces of Fannie Mae 2 nights ago.. then I made my husband make it dissapear :wink: ...before I did :laugh:) Enjoy the rest of the weekend and the sunshine! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    wow, you have such a great hubby, those sound like they are very good presents. Happy Valentines Day.
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    That's so nice your hubby did that. So sweet. What a nice hubby and he got you Wii and saved up for it.
    :flowerforyou:
    Good for him and you to celebrate your love. Tks for sharing it with us. Hope you get Wii Fit with it soon.

I love Valentine's Day. And everything about it. I remembered it was a day to celebrate love itself. So, I remembered to keep loving the most important person in my life. Me. :happy: :heart: