Body Combat

Does anyone on here do this and what does it consist of??

I am thinking of trying a class next week just to do something new- the only thing is it's after my midweek body pump class, will it kill me to do both?

Replies

• s_cheryl
    s_cheryl Posts: 18
    I tried it for the first time 2 weeks ago and I was sweating like crazy! It's a lot of punching and kicking action...quite a few cardio peaks, but you can adjust the movements to lower/higher levels if you want. There was a lady in the class with a bad back and she couldn't finish, but everyone else just pushed through. Bring a water bottle!!!
  • LOVE BC, it's my fav workout! It consists of punching, jumping, lunging. You will sweat like crazy. It's also to really fun, fast music. So it's semi coreographed. Here's a great video of some of my favorite songs. Just keep in mind, that we're normal people, not these guys who work out 4 hrs a day :) so our moves won't be as tight.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfMxL16i4do
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    You can do it!!!!! Combat is awesome!!!!! I take pump 2-3 times a week, 1 combat and 2 Body Attack classes.

Its a cardio class but the movements for kicking and punching are a great stress relieve and if you do it right its an amazing upper and core work out.......as well as legs......
  • I also take body pump mid week and have recently added body attack on friday what the trainer told me was to give myself atleast a day between classes and you should be fine.
  • Molldoll0702
    Molldoll0702 Posts: 31 Member
    What gym offers this class?