Cardio

Options
Roger15Z
Roger15Z Posts: 97 Member
Hey everyone just curious as to how much cardio do you do, what form, and frequency? I myself run a minimum of 30 minutes Monday-Friday sometimes longer than 30 depending on how I feel that day.

Replies

• Roger15Z
    Options
    Intervals are so good for you, but I hate pushing so hard I feel I may vomit lol
  • Roger15Z
    Options
    I'm sure if I incorporated intervals I'd shed lbs with a quickness, I run at a sustained 7:30 min/mil pace for 30 min minimum, today I ran for 50 minutes and backed it off to an 8 min/mil, intervals keep you burning long after and for a shorter duration may have to have me an interval session tomorrow myself!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I run from the Police.

It takes HIIT to the next level....
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    None at the moment. Might add in back in next month once I make sure my calorie intake is under control.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I usually do 10 minutes of aerobics to kick off my workouts twice per week (Tuesday and Friday). Monday and Wednesday I usually do a 7km walk/run. Thursday depends how I'm feeling, but it is usually about 4km or 7km. Saturday is karate, which is sometimes 1,5 hours of intermittent cardio and other times just 5-10 minutes of cardio to warm up
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Sometimes I run from the Police.

It takes HIIT to the next level....

So you're a HIIT man?