Why the butt??

Options
Ok so I understand, most of the time you lose weight first where you gained it last but it makes me look so awkward!
I have big hips, fairly small boobs, big belly, and now my butt's disapearing. My whole lower half is losing more than my top half, I'm going to look like a beachball with legs. I'm beginning to look fairly straight up and down, from the side, with the exception of the belly.
I can deal with the butt, take the belly or the hips!

whyyy the buutttt

Replies

• JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. If I wear pants that fit my waist I get a muffin top! I'm hoping my stomach goes away soon!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Almost thought this was going to be about....oh nevermind.

B410.gif
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time with my stomach too. Luckily I am curvy all over, so it isn't noticable, but I am definitely losing inches in my legs, butt, and under my boobs, but my stomach is exactly the same. The only place I really want to lose is my stomach, but it just won't budge. Ugh!
  • tinytots3
    tinytots3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    lol too funny. . . at least you're losing. .. i haven't lost yet
  • mrssday
    mrssday Posts: 3
    Options
    sit-ups, sit-ups, sit-ups. i have the same thing so i do exercises that target my belly.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options

*snicker*
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA!! I think it goes away from the last place you want it to most of the time. lol We have to play reverse psychology on our fat. WE WANT BIG BELLIES AND TINY BOOBS!!!! I hope I lose aaaaall my butt and boobs first! Leave my fabulous muffin top.

There...that should do it. hehe :-)
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA!! I think it goes away from the last place you want it to most of the time. lol We have to play reverse psychology on our fat. WE WANT BIG BELLIES AND TINY BOOBS!!!! I hope I lose aaaaall my butt and boobs first! Leave my fabulous muffin top.

There...that should do it. hehe :-)

ROFL!! Let me know how that works out for you.
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    That is a really good question, I have two huge tires at my midsection and very tiny butt to the point where if I sit on anyones lap my bones hurt their legs lol. Is that TMI?
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Being all *kitten* and no belly isn't really fun either. In order to get my pants over my butt the waist has to be cinched up like a paper bag.

Blech
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    My butt was the first thing I lost too. I hated losing it because if was the first time I ever had one. Ugh!! When I am fat, go figure. But, I have worked it out and work it out and I am seeing a nice firm butt coming up where the once flabby fat but was. So keep working it, weights, squats, etc.... My midsection is starting to go down as well. Don't get discourage, just keep working it.
  • antinvc
    antinvc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The stomach/waist is the last line of defense for fat cells. They dig in and only a constant barrage of diet and exercise over a long period of time will win the day. Try step ups on a bench, alternating lunges, and Squats machine or free weight to tone the butt. That feeling of loss will be replaced by toned, firmed glutes in no time.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options

*snicker*

The bug in your signature gets me EVERYtime.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    What what in the butt!!!?

Yeah couldn't help it.
  • cownancy
    cownancy Posts: 291
    Options
    At least you don't have a totally flat chest with your boobs relocated to your waist like mine. I have TWO stomachs, only one is a set of boobs.
  • cownancy
    cownancy Posts: 291
    Options
    I kept trying to kill that bug thinking it was on my computer screen......geesh! LOL
  • Amyding115
    Amyding115 Posts: 120
    Options
    Run stairs! You'll get it back even better!!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    cownancy -I did that the first time I saw it and I still think to everytime until I realize its a pictures. It's like the iPhone commercial with the spider!! hahaha
    Run stairs! You'll get it back even better!!

I do that a few times a week. I take advantage of my daughter refusing to nap and just run up and down the stairs until she falls asleep. Usually about 5 minutes and sometimes twice a day! haha I'm sure there's a butt in there it's just looking a lot smaller than the rest of me! haha I'll catch up to it!
  • PrairieRoseNE
    PrairieRoseNE Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Yup, my backside is disappearing - too bad the B belly won't take the train as well - LOL Ya know, large roll/upper abdomen, indented waistline and post C-section roll below the waistline. If everyone could look at me from behind - I'd be happy - LOL