Any ladies around 5'7 with weight loss photos?

Options
I'm 5'7, naturally curvy, so I'm wondering how I'll look when I'm smaller. I'm 217 now and I'm aiming for about 175-ish. Anyone else with the same goals?

Replies

• NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am almost exactly the same. I was at 210 last year when I started. I am down to 179 now. The picture on my profile is at 180. Not a full body shot, but it will give you an idea.
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am almost exactly the same. I was at 210 last year when I started. I am down to 179 now. The picture on my profile is at 180. Not a full body shot, but it will give you an idea.

And I am 5'8"
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    I'm only 5'6, and started MFP at 185... I am now 163, but I do have some before and during pictures on my profile
  • neffle75
    neffle75 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am 5'8". I started my journey February 21st weighing 218. I don't really have any good before and after pics but my profile pic if of me at 189. Oh and I am naturally curvy too!
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 7, aiming for around 150lbs though :)
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    bump
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I am currently 175 down from 225, you can take a looksy at the pics in my profile if you like. Should be obvious which are which. The shorter hair pics are most recent.
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    newme2.jpg

I am also 5'7 and hold most of my weight in my center blah.. Started at 247, now 199. Aiming for 160, then hopefully 150. Good luck on your journey!!
  • francena84
    Options
    Im 5'7 158 now i lost 2 pounds started july 25th... add me if you would like i have one bikini photo which im not happy to look at haha
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    newme2.jpg

I am also 5'7 and hold most of my weight in my center blah.. Started at 247, now 199. Aiming for 160, then hopefully 150. Good luck on your journey!!

You look fantastic. Great job!
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    I started at 204 and I am currently down to 143. I have a side by side picture of me at 204 vs me at 155 in my profile pictures. I don't know how to post it on here. Feel free to friend request me for a look and support if you want :-)
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Slightly under 5'9" (large frame, curvy hourglass shape)
    Highest weight was 250, and I'm down to around 217 ....actually, probably less by now, as I stopped weighing myself a couple weeks ago and am going strictly by the measuring tape.

My goal is to fit into a size 12/14; I'm in a 16, snug 14 right now. I'm not really caring what my weight will be at that point. I would love to have my waist measurement at 29" - that's 7" inches away! Already lost a total of 8.5 inches, and 33+ lbs.
  • mreneecohen
    mreneecohen Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and am currently at 203. I started at 228 in December 2010. Good luck and feel free to add me!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9". My "befores" in my profile are at 175ish.
  • rn_jacki
    rn_jacki Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    check out this site. You can put in the info you're looking for and see tons of pictures of people matching that description.

http://www.mybodygallery.com
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    newme2.jpg

You look fantastic. Great job!

Thank you!!

(edit to show quote)
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7 my before picture is at 271lbs and my current is at 196lbs im aiming for 130-140lbs but as ive never been that small in my adult years I dont really know if this is a good goal or not for me :)

2dryz5z.jpg

edit to resize
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You gals are gorgeous! :)
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I started out at 175, now 147. I got down to 142, see profile pic. I still struggle, and gained a few back. But only 5 more to go..Good Luck to all of you
    * never had much belly, kinda of a hippy girl
  • kathryn2bfit
    kathryn2bfit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's the goal I'm working towards! I'm 5'6" (5'7" on a good day!) and 210 lbs. I know my body type and I know that I will never be stick thin, nor do I want to be-- I like my curves. I'll send you a friend request and hopefully we can help each other along the way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!