Fitness mums

Options
Isitua
Isitua Posts: 19 Member
Looking for buddies to motivate and support. I’m 10weeks postpartum and trying to lose 32lbs. Gained 66lbs during pregnancy and have already lost 31lbs plus I have a diastasis recti so my exercise is limited. Been taking walks and doing repair therapy but sometimes I get so frustrated and feel like it’s not working.

Replies

• Kgerber777
    Kgerber777 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! DS is almost 4 months old. I had gained about 40 lbs, but thankfully I'm only 5 lbs from my prepregnancy weight. However, I still have always to go to get to my goal weight!
  • freshstart180213
    freshstart180213 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your little ones ladies and good for you both get back on it so quickly I have three kids and my baby is nearly two unfortunately my health did a number on me the last couple of years but im here now with around 25 lbs to lose feel free to add me as a mummy friend and support
  • Lkav88
    Lkav88 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, congratulations on your babies!! I have sent requests to all of you but my situation is different atm.

I’m currently 28 weeks pregnant and looking for some active friends to keep me going/on track -I’m currently not dieting but using MFP as a way to try and stay on track with calories as I’ve been over doing the naughty treats and have piled on 2 stone (28lb) since falling pregnant and need to try rein it in and stick to 2200 calories for the last 12 weeks of this pregnancy otherwise I could potentially put on another 2 stone!

Once baby is born and I’m ready, I’m hoping to get back to my weight loss goals (lost 5stone prior to pregnancy) xx
  • vallary14
    vallary14 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’m a mommy too, my youngest is three and I’m just trying to get back somewhere near where I was prior to having him. Mine are pretty spaced at least between son two and three. How do you friend someone? I’ve only accepted requests so far lol
  • lynnmarquita83
    lynnmarquita83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids. My youngest just turned 2 months. I want to lose around 32 lbs. Please add me. I need the motivation to lose this weight. I had to stop breastfeeding since my 3 year old son was always getting into things he shouldnt while I was pumping.