What websites do you guys use

Options
2»

Replies

• jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I use mainly Pinterest (if I can’t find it there I google it)
  • csykes1976
    csykes1976 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This one is my current favorite: https://cleanfoodcrush.com/
    But I also like Skinny Taste, Hungry Girl, and see quite a few that look good on facebook. Those I sometimes alter to be healthier.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I use Pinterest but also sometimes Google stuff I want to make and find recipes on other sites. I also have a variety of cookbooks. I really like Eva Longoria's. Everything in there is good. I like cooking different cuisines so I also have Gloria Estefan's for cuban food and a couple Indian and Persian ones. I just made Pad Grapow (basil stir fry) chicken from Chrissy Tiegen's book. It is a Thai dish. It was super easy and tasty. The recipe is online.
  • gennybourdages
    gennybourdages Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com is great for healthy desserts and also some breakfast, appy and dinner recipes too!
  • Champd36
    Champd36 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I use the Eat this much app... it lets me choose the recipes for the week that fit my macros then comes up with a grocery list for them...
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    For new recipes, I usually buy cookbooks or look at generic recipe websites like yummly, epicurious (before it became horrible), some vegan sites (because I like vegan food), some foreign sites (I'm multilingual)...etc. I find something that looks appealing, then make changes that don't greatly affect the taste if need be to make it lighter (less oil, less cheese, higher vegetable to other stuff ratio...etc). I don't really go by the calorie count on any recipe website or book because of my modifications and because they're inaccurate more often than not.