Looking for some motivational support!!

Options
widmer3
widmer3 Posts: 94 Member
Hey guys! I've actually been on this site on and off for a year or so.

I'm 20 (21 August 30th!! So close!), 5'2", and currently around 125 lbs. I know this is a generally healthy weight, but my plan is to become a serious NYC musical theater actress, so I have to slim down to around a healthy 115 in order to be up for as many roles as possible.

I could really use some friends who like to comment on things and could keep me on this site; strangely enough, I really feel a sense of loyalty to logging in my food and exercise. Sometimes I exercise just so I can log it in. In other words, THIS SITE WORKS.

Add me! Thanks guys, and good luck on your weight loss mission!

Replies

• lizwilsonng
    Options
    I can totally agree with what you said about excercising so you can log it. I do the same thing, and it transfers over to what I choose to eat too. I often choose not to eat something because I don't want to have to record it, or becasue I am too lazy to bother recording it. LOL, lazy enough to lose weight! This site and the mobile app are a great way to stay focused on changing bad eating habits, and starting new healthy ones! just keep on going and you will be fine!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I try to comment as much as I can, but when I have a very long or hard day, I do not get to comment.
  • star727
    star727 Posts: 5
    Options
    You can add me. Always looking for motivation! and to help others!