12/n/30 Challenge!!!! :D

Options
12/n/30 Challenge, Losing 12lbs in 30 days!!!! :D

I plan on starting this challenge on 8/21. There will be a detox period from 8/14-8/20, in which we will post our starting weights (on 8/21) and goals for the end of the challenge. We will update every week (I’ll post it on the mess board the night before and keep a track of everyone’s success!) I will then announce the BIGGEST LOSER at the end :D

Hey everyone :3 I want to present a 30 day challenge :)
Here’s how it will go down:
Everyday you must do:
(Exercise)
[]2-4 miles of walking/jogging/running
[]200 crunches
[]50 squats
[]30 push ups

(Intake)
[]keep it under 1400 cals
[]TRY not eat read meat (as it causes some inflammation)
[]TRY not to eat after 8PM
[]TRY your best to not eat anything fried or too sweet (if it’s TOM, a total cheat day is alright :P)
[]Drink 8-12 glasses of water a day
[]TRY...NO ALCOHOL DURING THIS PERIOD.

I will also post a video of everything tomorrow, so please check it out :D

Replies

• change_happens
    Options
    12 lbs lost in 30 days?
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    im in thanks .....sounds great!!!
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    yes :)
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I would like to try this!! :)
  • OnCmommy
    OnCmommy Posts: 40
    Options
    I am in!! Loving this challenge already!

(TOM = Time of the Month?)
  • onethirtypounds
    Options
    I'll try(:
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Loving this challenge already!

(TOM = Time of the Month?)

yea, I tend to overeat at that time and so who ever goes through it not to get angry for not sticking to the challenge for 1 or 2 days. :D
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Not so sure if I can get the 12 pounds in for 30 days, but I will absolutely try. I will just have to do my best to complete the challenges and stay on the ball.
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Sorry not for me :( Way too low calories im min 1900cals (and im 6 weeks out from Figure comp), I need red meat the iron and protein are way too important in my diet, dont drink alcohol anyway. and my last meal is at 9.30pm..........I dont eat sweets, or fried foods anyway........BUT you guys go hard and do it!!!!! Great challenge, may I suggest you add 1 day a week 20-30min weight training (Remember Muscle is a fat burning machine!!) include a Push and a pull exercise upperbody and a Squat with weight!!
  • OnCmommy
    OnCmommy Posts: 40
    Options
    Sorry not for me :( Way too low calories im min 1900cals (and im 6 weeks out from Figure comp), I need red meat the iron and protein are way too important in my diet, dont drink alcohol anyway. and my last meal is at 9.30pm..........I dont eat sweets, or fried foods anyway........BUT you guys go hard and do it!!!!! Great challenge, may I suggest you add 1 day a week 20-30min weight training (Remember Muscle is a fat burning machine!!) include a Push and a pull exercise upperbody and a Squat with weight!!

Well, you look amazing anyway! GL :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm not too keen on the squats, they kill my knees. But otherwise I think I'm in. Don't expect a whole lot of crunches or pushups either.. I'm just getting back into exercise and don't wanna kill myself too quickly. lol
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds fun!
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    There will be a detox period from 8/14-8/20, in which we will post our starting weights (on 8/21) and goals for the end of the challenge. We will update every week (I’ll post it on the mess board the night before and keep a track of everyone’s success!) I will then announce the BIGGEST LOSER at the end :D

What are you doing as a detox?