Oh how the mighty has fallen..

Options
I've been on this journey for a few years. I've lost 100 lbs, I felt amazing! I worked out every day, had my diet in check..last year at this time I completed a cross fit challenge and was running 5ks. I felt unstoppable. I started a new relationship and little by little I would allow myself to get a little lazy to goof off, but I still had things under control mostly. His goals wasn't as strong as mine and it was easier to relax more. I started have heel problems and suffering with Planter facia and running became difficult but i still manage to keep going but lost even more steam, I plateaued with my weight loss jus 20 lbs from my goal. Then most tragicly my mom got ill in December. My life turned upside down and my time and energy hit rock bottom I began to spiral. Things got worse and worse and sadly I lost my mom recently. I'm most definitely broken and jus breathing in and out is a daily goal, but I know my mom wouldnt want me to let all my efforts go to waste and gain all that weight back. She was so proud of what I accomplished.
I need help finding myself again. It's not about just looking good. It's how I feel and I don't feel good. I know what I have to do...I jus can't seem to make myself get it done. So I'm back here where I started my journey hoping if i go back to my roots I can put it back together.

Replies

• JMed29
    JMed29 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Keep your head up. Keep pushing towards your goals. You got this
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry. Hugs.
  • JameyLynn84
    JameyLynn84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Aww Hun I’m so sorry :( you haven’t had it easy. I too lost my dad and nan last year and let the grief get the better of me, I gained more weight. You have done amazing so far
  • mom2mcl
    mom2mcl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Grief (and love) are very powerful emotions. You did it once... you can do it again! I wish you the very best as you get back on track! I hope one day, like you, I too can say I lost 100lbs! That is awesome!
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss. It's not easy losing your mom, especially when the holidays come up like Mother's Day. When my mom passed away, it took me a few months to get back into it again. I think only you will know when it is time. But when you're ready, you know exactly what to do. You've done it before and you can do it again. Don't give up. You CAN do this!!!
  • connieelaine24
    connieelaine24 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your kind words. I find it difficult to seek support from others, usually I'm the one listening or fixing things. I'll often just get quiet when I'm struggling with anything. So, I'm trying a new way..so thanks again.