Biggest Loser June Weight Loss

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
GAIN CONFIDENCE, LOSE WEIGHT, ESTABLISH HEALTHY HABITS WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE IN A FRIENDLY SUPPORTIVE COMPETION ;)

Although Winter is time for the winter hibernation to end and start working on a healthier and slimmer you for summer. Join with us for our March Challenge to help keep you motivated. March can be your month!!
JUNE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN and
We are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge and support group.

WHO ARE WE? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. Sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Leave a comment here, then click on the link below to get started! This link will bring you right to the announcement on our homepage titled "JUNE: New Member REGISTRATION/STARTING WEIGHTS”:

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10668888/june-new-member-registration-starting-weights/p1?new=1 )

Registration ends this May 26.

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)

The Biggest Loser Monthly Challenge!! group page. ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-the-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge )

Replies

• glamcloset70
    glamcloset70 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • AB0215
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I would like to join

@glamcloset70 To register you need to post a message into the registration thread ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10645871/march-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

1. Enter your information in the message as follows:

Username: (Your MFP username)
    Weigh in day: (The day you weigh in each week.)
    Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, May 20 - Sat, May 26)

Look forward to seeing you there.

Still room for more.

Registration closes May 26 (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.
  • AB0215
    Options
    To anyone still wanting to join, there's still time!!

To register you need to post a message into the registration thread ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10645871/march-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, May 20 - Sat, May 26)

Still room for more.

Registration closes May 26 (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I will join
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    @lorib642. @Kittu125. Thank you for registering, you have been allocated to teams. Team allocations were announced in the registration thread and you should have been tagged on them.

@glamcloset70. I have still not seen a registration from you.

There is still time to register for June.

To register you need to post a message into the registration thread ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10645871/march-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

Still room for more.

• dlhollin1
    dlhollin1 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Ready to do this.
  • S_Tr_S
    S_Tr_S Posts: 249 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I'd love to join but the registration thread seems to be locked.

ETA: Figured it out; I needed to join the group first.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Will I be able to join tomorrow? Thursday has been my weekly weigh-in day all year so I'd rather just keep it the same
  • stephhk30
    stephhk30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I want to join!
  • MrsBrooks0913
    MrsBrooks0913 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want to join, I think this will be a good motivation starter for me.
  • TornadoTrace
    TornadoTrace Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @TornadoTrace @MrsBrooks0913 @stephhk30 @CrowChild @dlhollin1 Thank you for registering, you have been allocated to teams. Team allocations were announced in the registration thread and you should have been tagged on them.

@erikNJ Registrations close saturday so you can certainly register tomorrow! Look forward to seeing your registration!!

Still room for more.

• VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Veebethtris
    Tuesday
    240 pounds
  • CoffeeAndWanderlust
    CoffeeAndWanderlust Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've never done a challenge but I am interested. How does it work?
  • MzNiki91
    MzNiki91 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Is there any more room?
  • AB0215
    Options
    I've never done a challenge but I am interested. How does it work?
    @CoffeeAndWanderlust You post your starting weight/day in the registrations page, we will assign you to a team and within that team you will post your weight each week and participate in their weekly/daily challenges as well if you choose to. The goal being that the team actually helps you reach your goals, and also the possibility of being the weekly and monthly challenge winners. If you'd like to join, head over to the registrations thread to get started!!
    MzNiki91 wrote: »
    Is there any more room?
    @MzNiki91 Stll room, head to the registrations thread to register!!

@VeeBethTris Please re-post the starting weight in the registrations thread, thank you.

Still room for more.

• talonsangel
    talonsangel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Joining for June
  • AB0215
    Options
    @talonsangel You've been allocated to a team, please check the registrations thread.

To others still wanting to join, there's still time to register for June!!

Still room for more.

• MJsStory
    MJsStory Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Can I join for June as well?