I would love to join

Options
I need to lose 58 lbs which is 4.2 stone roughly. Need the support and transparency of the community. Am a Life Coach an have an international conference in August need to feel better about myself by then. Feel embarrassed and self conscious right now.

Replies

• SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    The good thing is My Fitness Pal is free to join. It looks like you've signed up. So...put in your stats and get started today. Feel free to send me a friend request. Also, take time to read the board here, particularly the ones at the top of each section. The contain invaluable information. Good luck, and welcome.
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • NNYC4ever
    NNYC4ever Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks much
  • NNYC4ever
    Options
    Became Vegan 9 months ago. Feel much better for having done so but Gained 40 lbs. any suggestions
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Became Vegan 9 months ago. Feel much better for having done so but Gained 40 lbs. any suggestions

Log your calorie intake. Doesn't matter what style of eating you use, as long as you are in a calorie deficit you will lose. :)
  • NNYC4ever
    Options
    Thanks. it is getting to the deficit that is challenging for me. Today is a better day so far. This community connection has been beneficial today.