Looking for humans of similar lifestyle and goals

I am a human who frequently loses motivation. I need friends who also struggle with making the right choices concerning healthy eating and exercising when you don't feel like it. I need a support network! I've been doing decent on my own this most recent go but I fear I will just fall into my usual 'eh it's (my weight) not that bad *insert Chinese food into gob*' my figures are SW:180 CW:175 GW:160s would be amazing but overall i don't want to be winded when i go up the stairs in my house anymore! IG: minnie_amino

Replies

• flagrantavidity
    flagrantavidity Posts: 218 Member
    Best of luck in your goals. Just remember, it’s much easier to gain than to lose - don’t let your hard work go to waist (pun intended).

I got to my desired weight for a year then decided I was going to eat what I want when I want. All my hard work was lost, gained back 50 pounds. :(. Now I’m back again, 10 pounds down 40 to go.

Feel free to add me to your friends list, I’m always looking for more friends to help stay motivated.
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    I am def. a person who looses motivation at the drop of a hat, like oh my shoes aren't by the door. Going back to sleep not the gym. So I would love the support. my IG: Fatal_Syren
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    I am def. a person who looses motivation at the drop of a hat, like oh my shoes aren't by the door. Going back to sleep not the gym. So I would love the support. my IG: Fatal_Syren

I can do relate! It’s like “oh the dog got me up to let her out, i need to recover that sleep and not wake up early”. @Biffsoup I’d love to help you in your journey. Is your food diary public? I recently made mine public (gulp) because I feel it holds me more accountable. We also have similar goals! SW: 175 CW: 167 GW: 160 (for now, I’ll change it when I get there). But most importantly I want to be able to do the things I enjoy now at 30 when I am 60!

I’ll send you a friend request!
  • Biffsoup
    Biffsoup Posts: 7 Member
    I totally get the being able to do things when I'm 60! Pretty much my ultimate goal is to just stay active. I don't really keep up with my food diary because of my intermittent fasting 20 hours (from 6pm to 2pm the next day) by the time dinner rolls around my low carbs don't add up to too much. So thankful I found something that works for me! For now.. the weight is falling off so hopefully I keep with it! We got this I think!
  • bookstitch
    bookstitch Posts: 86 Member
    Biffsoup wrote: »
    I am a human who frequently loses motivation. I need friends who also struggle with making the right choices concerning healthy eating and exercising when you don't feel like it. I need a support network! I've been doing decent on my own this most recent go but I fear I will just fall into my usual 'eh it's (my weight) not that bad *insert Chinese food into gob*' my figures are SW:180 CW:175 GW:160s would be amazing but overall i don't want to be winded when i go up the stairs in my house anymore! IG: minnie_amino

Giiiiirrrlll...I feel you! My mentality is "oh, tomorrow is another day" but its always tomorrow.
    CW:187 GW: 150 [for now]

I'm looking for a 'fitness pal'. Someone to connect with, outside of this app but still virtually, to share all my thoughts, issues, fears, struggles, etc. On this journry. Looking for support, motivation and guidance; which I believe anyone can offer.

Let me know if you're interested.