No More Pants!

Options
2 NSVs today:

#1) I fit into shorts that I couldn't even button at the beginning of the summer! And I don't even have to suck it in! :)

#2) Today I gave into the fact that 14s are now too big, when I had to tighten my belt super-tight just too keep my pants on.

#3) I fit into my size 12 jeans comfortably! Before I gained all this weight, I never thought I would be glad to be in 12s but now I am! :)

#4) I'm not nearly where I want to be yet, but the women at work have been calling me "Skinny"!

Replies

• lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Great NSVs!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Congrats! =)
    Made me think of Larry Platt and his song! ;o) Pants On The Ground * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwhl4IrPNc
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Those accomplishments are well-earned!!! It's a great feeling, to have that scale reflect your hard work!!
  • fudie
    fudie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! such a great feeling!!! keep it up and your gonna be saying the 12s dont fit!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I thought you were trying to encourage everyone to stop wearing pants.

This is good too, though.
  • KristensMom314
    KristensMom314 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! such a great feeling!!! keep it up and your gonna be saying the 12s dont fit!

Can't wait! :)
  • KristensMom314
    KristensMom314 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I thought you were trying to encourage everyone to stop wearing pants.

This is good too, though.

haha I wish! I wanted somebody to read, so I thought I'd post with an intriguing title :)
  • denyse24
    denyse24 Posts: 62
    Options
    congats on that milestone, , we have similar goals and I too fit in a size 12 the other day to my suprise ,it is a great feeling :)
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    That is one of the best parts of weight loss, congrats!!!!

Can't wait to be there with you, with my 12's dropping to the floor!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!