U.K. friends who have open diaries

Options
Noonoo91
Noonoo91 Posts: 37 Member
Evening all just wondering if anyone wants to be friends who have their diaries open and are preferably from the U.K. so we have the same ingredients in our meals. But anyone is welcome

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    What's your calorie goal?
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I am from the UK so you are welcome to add me if you like. I am 62, 5'7ish, have lost 36lbs (lost more but gained back a bit a while back so am back on the case. I want to lose another stone to get to a healthy BMI.

Edit to add: I am one of the 1200 a day people BUT I usually hit around 1300+ as I use the extra calories as an incentive to move more. Exercise in some form most days and aim to eat back about 50% of calories earned.
  • RenateAshaPalmer
    RenateAshaPalmer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I haven't yet done a diary as I only joined today but it'll deffo be open as I want to learn new recipes and meals from myfitnesspal friends :)
  • Noonoo91
    Options
    What's your calorie goal?

• Noonoo91
    Options
    Thank you ive added you both.
    I’m 27 first time Mum to a 9 month old. Had a rough time with his birth as he was premature. I go back to work end of the month so need to get motivated now. I want to lose around a stone. I’ve lost a stone and a half since I gave birth but gained a bit back recently but luckily not all of it.
  • Wiedzma_Agata
    Wiedzma_Agata Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in the UK, on 1200 cal goal, but I use more as I run quite a lot burning them :)
  • andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK with an open diary.
  • hungrythirstytired
    hungrythirstytired Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m from the UK and just joined but my diary will be open
  • sezzyxo92
    sezzyxo92 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am from the UK with an open diary, I'm on 1400 cal goal.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I'm 30, 5'3" and have lost 4.5 stone over a period of a few years. Still working away at it looking to lose that pesky last stone.

I'm in Scotland (originally from Australia) and eat between 1100 and 1800 calories per day depending on my activity level and social calendar.
  • twicedaily76
    twicedaily76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the UK. My diary is open to friends feel free to add me.

Currently lost just over a stone, have had good results in the past using this app
  • SorrowfulRaven81
    SorrowfulRaven81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hey in Scotland open diary and log daily feel free to add me x
  • ginjennie
    ginjennie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am in the UK and diary is open now. Just re started back after a break as was using a different app. Lost 5 stone since Aug 2016 so far.