Gain weight

Options
lady1357
lady1357 Posts: 1 Member
Hello! I’m twenty seven years old. I’m in the process of gaining weight. I’m excited to start my goal and plan on gaining weight. I found out my body fat percentage is 13%. I want to be at a healthy weight. I turn a negative into a positive. I just need to eat high in calories, weight training and limited on cardio. I stay focus and keep record,I should be on my way to improving my weight to a healthy state. Gain time! Any food and drink suggestions on gaining weight?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Choose a variety of food and drink, prioritizing calorie dense items, you like enough to consistently be able to consume more of, and then expect and accept some discomfort, both mentally and physically.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter
  • mirajulin
    mirajulin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m so happy to know I am not the only one bulking. I was at 39kg March 2017 and hot it up to 47kg in September 2017. Then I got pneumonia for 6 weeks in Februaty 2018 and lost 3kg. Haven’t been able to gain them back yet.
  • cereal2024
    cereal2024 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just found out I have 2.2% body fat. I’m 53kg and fluxuate frequently, I go from 9st to 8 and then 7 and back to 9, any suggestions?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,824 Member
    Options
    Six-year gap in posts...

Either typo or troll...nobody is 2.2% BF. Less than 5% is dangerous to life, and requires careful doctor supervision.