Printing Question

Options
Nysportsred
Nysportsred Posts: 222 Member
May seem like an odd question as I have never posted anything, but exercise or nutrition questions, but my daughter is a huge Trolls fan and since seeing Pitch Perfect videos of the singing and dancing and being told Anna Kendrick voices Poppy she wants to send a letter and an 8X10 to her. We have the 8X10 she wants signed as it has both Kendrick and Poppy on it as well as put the image on a shirt with her age on it for her birthday party (Trolls theme, of course), but I have tried sending it to walgreens, cvs, staples, and a few online places that do shirts to get it printed, but they all say they won't due to copyright. Basically they are saying I am going to use it for profit (how much profit would I make off of one shirt and one 8X10?).

Does anywhere know of a place that will print a photo, shirt, calendar, etc with any picture on it regardless of what's on it? (obviously as long as it's not something bad).

Replies

• No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Try ebay, I've had a T-shirt printed for my niece and that wasn't my own image.

Or, if you have an ink jet printer, print the image off yourself on special T-shirt transfer paper and iron or press it on, it's super easy and cheap too.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Since Anna Kendrick has a business interest in her image, you'd have to enter into a license agreement with her. I don't offer to represent you to her, but she might prefer you let her produce the product and sell it to all her fans. Contact her.