Walk At Home?

Options
Anyone do the Walk At Home program with Leslie Sansone? How long have you been doing it? Do you do it daily? What is your before and after look like? How long did it take you to lose weight? Any other info would be super!

I did one off youtube like over a year ago and I loved it.

Replies

• TammyLanham
    TammyLanham Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I do her video 2x a week and sometimes, I do 3 miles, sometimes I do 5. I've been losing about 1.5 pounds a week for 26 weeks. I also do other workouts, too but I enjoy Leslie's program. Good luck!
  • val_140
    val_140 Posts: 75
    Options
    That's the program that got my whole journey started almost a year ago. I stated with her 15min or 1 mile walk and back then @ 250ish, that was my maximum and I was beat... I gradually moved to other exercises. Now I can do the 45 plus the 15 minute or 4 miles (with 3 pound dumbbells on each hand) and 30 minutes or more of aerobics. I am @ 190 now and have Leslie to thank for helping me kick start my journey.

Her alternative exercises, such as kicks, knees, side steps, etc are great or working different muscles. Just remember that walking outdoors is just as healthy as Leslie states in her video those outdoor walks are also necessary. Good luck, you'll find that these videos will be your best friend on rainy days.