critique my summer plan

Options
Rabbit91476
Rabbit91476 Posts: 41 Member
edited May 2018 in Fitness and Exercise
let me start by saying thanks in advance I'm Damon a 41 year old nurse who was tired of being old fat and drinking to much. I haven't stepped foot in gym in 20 years. January 1st of 2017 I was 5 8 and 219lb. bought a Australian shepherd and started walking by November I was 205 but still drinking to much. in November I quit booze and started dieting came. did this off and on until spring break 2018. drake beer and enjoyed life for a week and came back at 192lb on 4/10. took up running a week and then running and fitness bands. got up to two miles running and now have a resting heart rate of 58-65. I found it hard to do split days with running and bands. so I started with calisthenics two weeks ago in the back yard using the kids swing set for rings. this morning I stepped on scale at 181. my goal is 179.99 by last day of kids school( 8 more days). then se where I'm happy looks wise as far as weight. i started 16/8 intermittent fasting 3 days ago. I work 3-4 12 hour days so working out on work days is a no go and will try to stick to the IM

I do have lower back issues so Calisthenics sounds perfect for me.

So hears my summer plan 3 days a week
strike force energy and tea for cafeene
1/2 mile warm up run
2 minute break

3 sets reps 10-15
decline push ups,crunch, leg lift planks. 20 second rest between exercise, 2 minute between set
then go out side for

3 sets reps 8-15 depending on exercise
Australian pull ups, static chin ups. pushup, dips, ring assisted pistol squats and calf raises. 30 second rest between exercise 2 minute rest between set.

then out side for5 minute tabata work out
20/10 interval sprints times 5, jumping jacks burpies, squat jumps, and those side to side things
then end my fast and eat for the next 8 hours. will mix it up so I don't get bored

diet will be 1800-2000 calories macros thinking 30carb 30 fat 60 protein. tea in morning during fasting time and a diet dr pepper. a monster energy drink in the afternoon. love those things. Soda water once fast starts until bed. love those things to. with few consecutive days of bumping up to maintenance calories on family occasions or bbq days.

supplemet
vitamin D3
orange triad mvi
creatine ( its to cheap not to take)
krill oil
probiotic 2-3 times a week.

Any advice is great. I don't get butt hurt over criticism
Thanks

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I understand your goals. Just to lose weight?
  • Rabbit91476
    Rabbit91476 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    get in shape drop down my weight. probably about 170. then increase my calories to maintanence . as I get stronger switch to more complex workout.