What do you like about yourself?

Options

Replies

• DadBodClub
    DadBodClub Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    The ability to not sleep past 5am no matter what time i slept the night before, and still fullfull the whole day with 0 need for caffein
    The ability to not sleep past 5am no matter what time i slept the night before, and still fullfull the whole day with 0 need for caffein

I wake up at 5am every morning but I could not function without at least 3 cups of coffee.

I’m up too ppl..,coffee in hand and dog by my side ...just delaying the workout I have planned
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    KEVIN2205 wrote: »
    My ability to make my wife cum multiply times

I call bull on this.....no male that posts a pic with little animal filter faces is getting the job done.....nope....

Simply not true. I've taken those pictures and I still get the job done. Ask Denny's mom.

I stand corrected :)
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

I wake up at 5am every morning but I could not function without at least 3 cups of coffee.
    Never had coffee in my life. Never will :D

Me either.....but then again I don't eat Oreos or pizza either....;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

You're lucky you're cute, I forgive you :laugh:
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options

Me either.....but then again I don't eat Oreos or pizza either....;)

Wait, no pizza? I am caffeine free/no coffee too, but pizza? I wouldn't survive.
  • ScrambledPlaird
    ScrambledPlaird Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I like my eyes. They’re mostly brown, like my mom’s, but have some green in them (my dad has green eyes).
  • Jetrail
    Jetrail Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Being I'm going bald I can't say my hair
  • Jetrail
    Jetrail Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    But I can say my eyes , the healthier me , my sense of humor and my determination to be better than I was yesterday
  • Nayeemsuny
    Nayeemsuny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like myself for hight 6 feet tall.
  • cass412014
    cass412014 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am a good sleeper and a good eater.
  • cass412014
    cass412014 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    And a good pooper...wait, never mind, I'm not a baby.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively smart, pretty witty, I like my sense of humor, I'm creative, I love animals, I love deeply, I love my green eyes, I appreciate old things, I'm not materialistic, I have great credit.
  • daniellewhiteliving
    daniellewhiteliving Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm funny :)
  • daniellewhiteliving
    daniellewhiteliving Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I can't you'd die laughing
  • kzshelbi
    kzshelbi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I like my personality the most.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I'm handsome, athletic, caring and loving, incredibly successful, but most of all extremely humble......;)

7 woos? People are still struggling to understand your humor :sweat_smile: